This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread of Appreciation!

I'll like to use this thread to show my appreciation for astute forumers who have contributed relentlessly over the past months with their (his) insight on the various topics on horology.

Would also take this opportunity to recognise up and coming gurus in the making.

Without all their (his) song and dances, profound one liner quips, privileged info on retail prices and incessant digging out of old threads for our fresh reading pleasure, we'll all be poorer for knowledge.

So let's join me in giving a hand to the following luminaries (past and present) and giving them (him) the exposure they (he) deserve:

1) NIM (Banned)
    2) Santa Fe (Banned)
    3) Alvin89 (Banned)
    4) Rolex01
    5) Odyssey24

Feel free to further recommend any one else who deserves this recognition of appreciation!

huh How did Odyssey24 got into the billboard chart? Dfive lost out?

Comment

Originally posted by fondriest View Post
      I'll like to use this thread to show my appreciation for astute forumers who have contributed relentlessly over the past months with their (his) insight on the various topics on horology.

Would also take this opportunity to recognise up and coming gurus in the making.

Without all their (his) song and dances, profound one liner quips, privileged info on retail prices and incessant digging out of old threads for our fresh reading pleasure, we'll all be poorer for knowledge.

So let's join me in giving a hand to the following luminaries (past and present) and giving them (him) the exposure they (he) deserve:

1) NIM (Banned)
      2) Santa Fe (Banned)
      3) Alvin89 (Banned)
      4) Rolex01
      5) Odyssey24

Feel free to further recommend any one else who deserves this recognition of appreciation!
      FOOLISH....... Really !
      ROLEX.

Comment

they are just kids and havnt not even surf NS. So childlish.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
        A Crown for Every Achievement
        Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

1) NIM (Banned)
          2) Santa Fe (Banned)
          3) Alvin89 (Banned)
          4) Rolex01
          5) Odyssey24

you are simply a trouble maker in this forum. Can admins do something about it? prevent those trouble makers to be around to create a mass in this sharing forum. Especially those who like to find fault and find trouble out of nothing.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          A Crown for Every Achievement
          Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

1) NIM (Banned)
            2) Santa Fe (Banned)
            3) Alvin89 (Banned)
            4) Rolex01
            5) Odyssey24

Looking at your profile..... 14 out of the mere 15 things you have posted on this forum are negative or critical posts on others..... to everyone else here please go see for your selves..... THI IS FACT.

To all of those actually contributing in a positive manner - well done you will all help keep this forum a great place to be.

Thank you. And thank you SG-ROC Mods !!
            ROLEX.

Comment

Your buttons are so easy to push.

Like clockwork, they all show up as expected

Which new ID next?

And lets not throw smoke, 15 posts in 23 months doesnt sound much like a trouble maker does it?

And fancy DFIVE showing up here when his name isnt even mentioned. Hook, line, sinker.

Comment

I only have appreciation for all the mods and friends I have the honour of meeting and knowing from this site.

No face-to-face no count. Truely, only when we meet and chat, there is real friendship.

Comment

administrator no count ah?

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  I only have appreciation for all the mods and friends I have the honour of meeting and knowing from this site.

No face-to-face no count. Truely, only when we meet and chat, there is real friendship.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    administrator no count ah?
                    Administrators...both I love deep deep. Ha

Comment

Some background

In case some of you 'newbies' here have no idea what all this is about, allow me to give a synopsis:

There was once a (banned) member nick-named "nim" who started getting VERY active in the forum. So much so that he started to infuriate many genuine, honest and friendly members here. Despite many here who gave him friendly advices that subsequently turned into warnings, he carried on relentlessly. As if he was not bad enough, few suspicious new members came about out of the blue and started corresponding with him very actively. Because of this "phenomenon", suspicions grew about whether these "phantoms of nim" (some may still floating around) were actually his shadows or his gang/clan members. To cut the long story short, nim went mad one evening and spammed the forum, badly. This resulted him banned and down with few others.

Like I have posted in another thread, whoever you are, be it fondriest, Dfive, Rolex01, odyssey24, or whoever, pls stop all this unnecessary bickering in the forum. It is really bringing us no where. As much as the administrators and moderators of this forum are concerned, we are taking a very light touch on such issues and nim was, unfortunately, an 'extremist'.

I am not speaking on behalf of anyone here but merely as a freelance assistance of the forum and a watch enthusiast. I really hate to see this fruitless on-goings so pls STOP IT!

I will close this thread and sincerely hope to cease this chapter so that we can all move on and enjoy what we want.

Thank you.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X