No announcement yet.

Any one heard of Gold bar trading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a Semi ponzi scheme.The early birds may catch the worms for such scheme. Personally i won't try anything that is not approved or recognized by MAS. If the return is so good, the banks would be the first to look up for them. Just think about it, how the heck they fill up the 1.7% or 2%. It doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

It's the same as Geneva gold and the gold guarantee.

Comment

Correct. Actually there are many smaller scale ones, and many of these hit and run already

Comment

I'll swap my peanuts for anyones gold bars..... now thats a scheme !!
          ROLEX.

Comment

Wow,didn't know that my thread was "dug out" for discussion again!!!

Yes,as regards to the gold bar purchase,i have tried for 6 months and pull out after 6 months getting my full amt back and making close to $9K from 1 kg purchase and that is the first time i feel solid gold bar

Maybe they are new so have not start to scam so me still consider lucky?

Now i noticed that their selling price is much higher than what i am paying 6 months before so still considering to "strike" again OR stay away from it,hahaha!!!

Comment

Now what you should do is to find the source and buy direct haha! The kinda pricings they sell at more than covers the amount they pay you in mthly paybacks.

Comment

I thought buying gold bar from local bank is cheaper??? And safer too!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post

Yes,as regards to the gold bar purchase,i have tried for 6 months and pull out after 6 months getting my full amt back and making close to $9K from 1 kg purchase and that is the first time i feel solid gold bar

Now i noticed that their selling price is much higher than what i am paying 6 months before so still considering to "strike" again OR stay away from it,hahaha!!!
                  Time to get that AP you put on hold now that you pulled out. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexlow View Post
                    Time to get that AP you put on hold now that you pulled out. Lol.

Yo bro, nice to hear from you!

AP i need more time, hahahaha!

I guess it is not time yet, hahahaha!

Comment

Beware, beware..

Comment

This was on the headlines of BT today...

http://www.singaporelawwatch.sg/slw/...utm_medium=web

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post

One question I would like to ask...

What was the gold spot price at your purchase and sale? Could it have been better that you used the same amount of money and put it into the gold from UOB for example and sold off?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Just saw this. Had a colleague who bought as much as 2KG at one point. Then keep asking us to buy. We digged out news that the directors were sued in Malaysia and came to SG to set up show instead. Told him to be more careful but he was adamant that it is safe. We told him to quit his job and do full time since agents earn a lot. He don't want for reasons he know. He claim he knows what is happening inside as his wife is working inside.

Lately he
                            sold off everything. Yes, Geneva. If it is too good to be true, it is too good to be true.
                            Rolex Datejust 178279
                            Rolex Milgauss GV
                            Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

For those who have put money into Genneva or know of anyone that does, please do not pour anymore money into Genneva.

They have in recent months offered a much higher return to attract more people to put their money with them and also limited the amount of gold you can redemn in 1 day.

To know exactly what's happening, you just need to make a trip to their office during the day time and see for yourself. Very messy now.
                              Rolex Datejust 178279
                              Rolex Milgauss GV
                              Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

too bad ,too late for me come to know about this issue , hiah
                                01110.Rolex SS Submariner 16610LV .V Series
                                090911.Rolex GMT Master II C 116710 . G Series
                                230115.Audemars piguet ROO SIHH 2014 black /red :26470 I Series
                                28012015. Rolex GMT Master II TT
                                07022015 HUBLOT 541.NX.1170.LR
                                07052015 .Audemars piguet Panda H. Series

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X