No announcement yet.

Nice Car or watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going for watches all the wayyy, currently colelcting Panerais Special Editions

Comment

• Nice watch to match the nice ride for sure.

Comment

• it is very tough to compare car with watches. It is of totally different purpose and price bracket.

Comment

• Both if can afford. If not, watch will be more practical in Singapore. You can buy a new Rolex every year if you ditch your car

Comment

• Originally posted by Signmen View Post
            Bro, same goes to me. The depreciation of a car is equivalent to throwing away a new Sub or Batman After all, cars in Singapore is on valid for 10 years before COE expired. There are no expiry date for watches as long as you maintain & exercise good care. It may become better price for vintage watch
            Wah you like say, my heart a bit pain leh....

Comment

• a nice personality to carry in life tops both.

Comment

• Car have to pay COE, watch no need. unless you really need a car

Comment

• Car have to pay COE, watch no need. unless you really need a car

Comment

• Watch and car different. Car expenses more that watch. Watch just pay and go

Comment

• Watch first follow by car!!

Comment

• Cars are so expensive in singapore sometimes i wish the transport system was just slightly more ... not advanced but more spread out!

Comment

• Nice watch! For cars as long as have 4 wheels and roof, can drive can alrdy.

Comment

• both
                            Originally posted by monstaR View Post
                            Guys,

Whenever I think of changing my ride, I keep measuring the depreciation against another watch that I can own. Hence I have constantly scraped the idea of getting a nicer car.

Do any of you have this dilemma? Example a Merc has around 15-20 k depreciation per year dependent on how long you hold onto it.

Thoughts?

Ads

Comment

• I hope to have both.

Comment

• In my humble opinion, it's a matter of finance and ones personal priorities.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X