No announcement yet.

Nice Car or watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watches, as you can have many and not worried about find place to park, insurance, road tax....

Comment

• Watch for me too!!! Much lower depreciation. No need to change after 1 every 10 years. Ha.
      Panerai Pam 305
      U Boat U42 47mm
      Breitling Avenger 2 Seawolf
      Ball Hydrocarbon Engineer Deepquest
      Seiko SBDX011 'Emperor Tuna'
      Hamilton Below Zero 1000M

Comment

• I think car. However, a nice daily watch can be very nice. Just got my "nice" watch last week thus checked out this equally nice forum.

Comment

• Best idea is to buy a car that suit your watch!!

Comment

• Minus the constraint of a 10 year COE "lease" period in Singapore, I would have gone for a car. But really the COE system basically makes us pay a guaranteed depreciating lease charge for a vehicle for a period of 10 years and that's it! You get the convenience and the "shiokness" (if you drive a nice car).

Watches on the other hand is another story. It stays with you for the rest of your life. Enough said!

Comment

• I feel that nice cars and watches go hand in hand. Not trying to portray an elitist mentality or anything but principally, if one wishes to indulge in luxury, it's best done with deep pockets.

Having said that, I can't make up my mind! Watch or nice cars. If it were up to me, I'd straddle and find a way to maintain both hehe.

Comment

• Girls only notice a few things on a guy body.

Watch, wallet and car key.

Corporate man also ensure that these 3 items are "luxury" to portray a successful image.

Comment

• totally agree, car and watch also must buy..

but i hardly buy to impress girls.. more to pamper myself cos i put in the hours...

maybe should discuss to spend money to buy watch or mod car?

Comment

• both also need buy, car more practical though?

Comment

• Cars' technology advance too fast. After 10 years probably nobody wants your "once-high-tech" car for many reasons (high petrol consumption, lack of spare parts etc).
                      Whereas I think mechanical watches have the beauty in them as they age.
                      But of course, things might change if smartwatches start to come in and luxury watches that only tell time become obsolete.

Comment

• can choose money bo? bo money bo car bo watch bo babes, how to ans.... money is the root of all luxury....lol

Comment

• To me nice car will come first than watch. But if I can have both than great!

Comment

• Watches for me definitely. In Singapore, COE so expensive no point buying a car to benefit the garment. If after buying watches still got some money left, then just get a car that can get you from one point to another is good enough

Comment

• A friend once commented that a car will depreciate and have to scrap after 10 years (unless extend COE) while a watch will keep its value better and can wear and enjoy without COE!!

Comment

• The brain say watch first but the heart can never stay away from the car! I am a sucker for hot rides but am learning to appreciate watches now. :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X