Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

warranty not under my name, is it still honoured?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warranty not under my name, is it still honoured?

Hi guys,

Newbie here. I just wanna ask a question. I have a friend who just bought a PAM 005 for her husband. Unfortunately, her husband doesn't fancy the watch and she is looking to sell it away. The warranty is named under her name and I am wondering are there any consequences if I were to buy the watch from her? Will the warranty be honoured if I were to bring it to a local AD or Panerai itself? Your valued comments would be appreciated!! PS: it was bought from an overseas AD. Thank you!!

I believe the warranty will still be valid irregardless of the name or AD on the card as long as its still within the effective stipulated date.

Comment

so long u can poof tat ur friend is the one who bought the watch n tat she is ur friend n ur friend bought for her hubby, then no problem ......hahahahahaha

Comment

No problems at all, no need to proof who you bought it from etc..., the warranty will be honored.
        Sweet 16:
        PP Aquanaut
        VC Overseas
        AP ROO Black Themes
        A.Lange & Sohne 1815
        Breguet Type XXI
        Blancpain 50 Fathoms
        JLC Navy Seals
        GO Senator 60s
        GP Laureato
        Zenith Pilot Extra Special
        Rolex DSSD
        IWC Big Pilot
        Pam 112
        Omega Ploprof
        Breitling Super Avenger
        Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
          so long u can poof tat ur friend is the one who bought the watch n tat she is ur friend n ur friend bought for her hubby, then no problem ......hahahahahaha
          No need proof, they only recognize the warranty card.

Comment

alrightie... thank you guys for the heads up!

One more thing, do u guys think its necessary to verify a watch that you buy from this forum? I heard that authentic pams will def have serial numbers to match the papers. but i'm a bit concerned with authenticity. Where can I verify a pam and roughly how much would it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Morgie View Post

One more thing, do u guys think its necessary to verify a watch that you buy from this forum? I heard that authentic pams will def have serial numbers to match the papers. but i'm a bit concerned with authenticity. Where can I verify a pam and roughly how much would it cost?
              If I am not wrong JW watch does verification.

Comment

whether to authentic pam (other watches) that are bought from this forum depends on buyer. there are buyers who feel that there is no need to authentic from their own personal selected preferred sellers. however, personally, i would say go for it regardless because that ~100 is a peace of mind.

Originally posted by Morgie View Post

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Just my 2 cents view....
                  I have seen the best fakes n so call AAA grade, physically yes they r good copies and 90%
                  Identical, 10% is due to the feel of the watch somehow not there.
                  But I can be quite sure the best fakes till this date do not have chronometer cert, movement stickers and
                  warranty card that matches all 3 together with the watch s/no and against each other.
                  One more simple way to check for those pams that do not come with papers is the number of pieces
                  Produce for that series. I have yet to see one good fake that is so.
                  All this are simple tell signs but do not take my words fully, is just a quick
                  Simple way of authenticating the watch yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                    Not sure how true but heard some AAAAA uses real rolex case bracelet dial but eta movement
                    I don't think so.. The cost will be very close to the real thing. Not cheap to buy genuine new parts even if u have the means.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                      Not sure how true but heard some AAAAA uses real rolex case bracelet dial but eta movement
                      I don't think so.. The cost will be very close to the real thing. Not cheap to buy genuine new parts even if u have the means.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X