• Present for 2012

Sorry for the poor quality pics.

nice! wear in good health!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
      nice! wear in good health!!!
      Thanks dude! Just bought it this evening. Haha

Comment

That is fast. Thought I saw your thread earlier today deciding between this or U-boat, now you gotten yourself a chopard.

The signature tyre thread rubber strap is nice.

Comment

A great CNY gift! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Haha. It's kind of an impulse buy. Need another watch to rotate with my Pam for working days. So I chose this over a U boat which I thought was a bit chunky. Was also looking at iwc pilot chrono at Sincere just now but seems a little small for me. So this Chopard looks just nice!

Comment

Just curious why did u choose the white face over the black face? I saw the black face before and it looks really sporty and nice...

Comment

Originally posted by 1983leofender View Post
                Just curious why did u choose the white face over the black face? I saw the black face before and it looks really sporty and nice...
                Just wanted something different. All my watches are black dial so white is quite refreshing for me

Comment

Originally posted by 1983leofender View Post
                  kinda funny stmt u make? u like black is ur pasa, he likey white is his pasa

i translate .. ... Just curious why did u choose chicken rice over laksa? I eat the laksa before and it tasted really nice and hot...:joking

Comment

Congratulations to your new purchase .. something different...
                    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
                      Congratulations to your new purchase .. something different...
                      Thanks dude. Yeah I prefer to have variety over buying the same brand over. So dunno what will be the next purchase. Hopefully a Rolex

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X