Watch buying dilemma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helmsley View Post
    Actually I do love chunky watches. Just that the flightdeck isn't really suitable for work wear. I would say 44 to 45mm is the sweet spot for me.
    Haha, which flightdeck are you interested in Bro? I got the MBG (Green numerals) and the CAB-O (Orange numerals)
    Sweet 16:
    PP Aquanaut
    VC Overseas
    AP ROO Black Themes
    A.Lange & Sohne 1815
    Breguet Type XXI
    Blancpain 50 Fathoms
    JLC Navy Seals
    GO Senator 60s
    GP Laureato
    Zenith Pilot Extra Special
    Rolex DSSD
    IWC Big Pilot
    Pam 112
    Omega Ploprof
    Breitling Super Avenger
    Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by Helmsley View Post
      Yeah. Should be aiming for flight deck next. Discount I got for Chopard is 25%
      Oh no...if I read ur posting, I would have on hold my purchase. I bought a GTXL power control last week from cortina. Up front disc was 20% and I asked for 200sgd more and they agreed. Anyway, too late liao and I love the watch very much especially the magnifier on the date.

Just an observation though, do you think the watch is a tab noisy while it is winding/when you move your wrist. I went back to retailer today and they showed me another piece which is just as noisy. So without making a big fuss, I left. Strange is that I don't notice any sound on my other authomatic watches.
      In my possession
      Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post
        Oh no...if I read ur posting, I would have on hold my purchase. I bought a GTXL power control last week from cortina. Up front disc was 20% and I asked for 200sgd more and they agreed. Anyway, too late liao and I love the watch very much especially the magnifier on the date.

Just an observation though, do you think the watch is a tab noisy while it is winding/when you move your wrist. I went back to retailer today and they showed me another piece which is just as noisy. So without making a big fuss, I left. Strange is that I don't notice any sound on my other authomatic watches.
        Hi,care to share how much you got yours?I have been thinking of getting one for myself but last minute got a GMT instead. But i still have urge on this watch,kekeke!

Comment

Hi speedmaster,

I paid $7k for it after disc at cortina and I think there is still room for improvement.
          Like the power reserve indicator and the only thing is its a bit noisy. Can also hear it movement while driving and typing on my laptop.
          In my possession
          Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Originally posted by oliverlay View Post
            Hi speedmaster,

I paid $7k for it after disc at cortina and I think there is still room for improvement.
            Like the power reserve indicator and the only thing is its a bit noisy. Can also hear it movement while driving and typing on my laptop.
            Hi Oliverlay,

Thank you for your reply.When I first saw this watch, i find it very sporty and especially the tyre strap.I was offered $6,500 to $6,800 in 2007 just after I got my Breitling,kekeke!

But i did not know that it is so noisy maybe its the engine sound like those powerful turbo cars with loud exhaust afterall,i feel this watch is link to cars,kekeke!

Nice watch afterall,cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
              Hi Oliverlay,

Thank you for your reply.When I first saw this watch, i find it very sporty and especially the tyre strap.I was offered $6,500 to $6,800 in 2007 just after I got my Breitling,kekeke!

But i did not know that it is so noisy maybe its the engine sound like those powerful turbo cars with loud exhaust afterall,i feel this watch is link to cars,kekeke!

Nice watch afterall,cheers!!!
              I went to Vietnam last week via changi airport terminal one, this watch is selling at retail price with 20% disc and without gst. Final price is 6700+, I think....
              In my possession

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X