Congrats Darkangel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Darkangel

Hey bro, congrats on ur POP! You are now a true soldier of singapore! OCS or SAS next?

Originally posted by noobzpro View Post
    Hey bro, congrats on ur POP! You are now a true soldier of singapore! OCS or SAS next?
    Thanks bro...haha your turn soon!

And yea...agreed with bro nim...many more years ahead hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post

Become occifer means even more years!

Comment

hiya army now very fortunate ...pumpin also got limit. My time my copbra suka suka knock it dwn 20,40 suka he call one day chow chow over hundred of pumpin. POP liao thought nitemare finally over...hahaa worst kena posted to GUARDS unit. Another 2 moths of GUARDS conversion....shld be my fittest during this period of time! Think back really missed those days...

Comment

Hehehe...now got welfare mah...my time oso have 'welfare'....but the so-called welfare system meant more training n tekang sessions...PTI anytime pumped us pengkias oso in 3 digits de....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Become occifer means even more years!
            Don't think I will be lah...

Originally posted by louie View Post
            hiya army now very fortunate ...pumpin also got limit. My time my copbra suka suka knock it dwn 20,40 suka he call one day chow chow over hundred of pumpin. POP liao thought nitemare finally over...hahaa worst kena posted to GUARDS unit. Another 2 moths of GUARDS conversion....shld be my fittest during this period of time! Think back really missed those days...
            Only in BMT then got limit lah hehehe...go out also same liao

Now you still looking fit and handsome leh bro!

Comment

Don't think I will be lah...

Only in BMT then got limit lah hehehe...go out also same liao

Now you still looking fit and handsome leh bro!
              me old fart liao, more and more grey hair sprouting out frm my head liao...pls take care of yourself during your national service.

PS. Remember got soap drop onto the flr during shower dont bend over but squat to pick it up hahahaa old sckool army joke hahaha, darkie mai band me hor!

Comment

become officer better.. only siong 9 months. then slack even at reservist.
                no need to do sai kang.

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                  Hehehe...now got welfare mah...my time oso have 'welfare'....but the so-called welfare system meant more training n tekang sessions...PTI anytime pumped us pengkias oso in 3 digits de....
                  That's why u are so fit lah boss!

me old fart liao, more and more grey hair sprouting out frm my head liao...pls take care of yourself during your national service.

PS. Remember got soap drop onto the flr during shower dont bend over but squat to pick it up hahahaa old sckool army joke hahaha, darkie mai band me hor!
                  Sure not...I never noticed any grey hair...nice thick black hair leh!

Will take care of myself of course...haha...LOL now got door liao lah...so it's ok to pick up

Comment

Don't worry... at least you have a Hamilton watch to look forward to...
                    My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
                    My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

Officer better or not really depends on individual .

Some like the privilege, like the lifestyle and don't mind the extra time served and don't mind the extra reservist.

Some like minimal time with the army active and reservist .

Say you are a lance corporal and make 100k a month, you will have minimal reservist.
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Congrats bro DA, part one is down.

Yeah after all the work done, the Hamilton have 150-300 resale value.
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Where got time for welfare.....stand by area already can kenna 80 pump....the hard court so hot ask us knock i down until some people had to go medical center for hand burn....

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            Say you are a lance corporal and make 100k a month, you will have minimal reservist.
                            the pay vs rank debate depends on your unit's budget. if they have the money, they'll make you come back but i doubt any unit will want to pay 100k for an LCP!

others, like me, are luckily in "reservist limbo" due to past rank/vocation(s) and current occupation/PES/education level.

i'm combat trained (NSF CTC & AIOC graduate) but i downgraded and they don't know where to post me as i do not meet the requirements/fit into the estab of all available units/positions/courses...

whatever the case may be... ORD LOR!

“Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

That one no joke man, Nee Soon BMT camp shower point is open style!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X