Quick Advice : Price of pre-owned vs new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nim
    Yes because they want to return those scratched pieces to the agent and get new stocks
    Look likes there is no 100% sure of anything, AD or pre-own market. The buyers just need to be careful and experience in dealing and buying.

Comment

Originally posted by nim
      just have to double triple check before paying your hard earned cash
      yeah better than later go back to the shop and started to argue abt this found defects. Not nice to us as customer, and the shop sales staff. Worst is relationship might even turn sour if it didnt work out....I remembered someone had posted his experience of buying brand new frm AD , and later discovered defect on the dial. Yes, obvious defect that everybody taken for granted that it is brand new and such defect shld not even exist...

Apology to OP i may have gone OT here...back to topic, imo if anyone like me would not hold on a watch for a long time than buying preowned is the way to go. Cos if i were to resell, i shld break even or even *make or lugi. (*this depending on luck and time of procurement and sale) I remembered i sold a sub 16610 full set to a fellow member here for 5500 in 2010, look at the current on ongoing rate of this 16610 preowned...it's reaching 7k for a full set.

Buying new if only you got the opportunity to buy them in EU with the VAT rebate...than "buy" all means. Apology to OP again for going OT in your thread.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X