No announcement yet.

Top Reasons to Becomes a Watch Addict!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Reasons to Becomes a Watch Addict!

Found this on the net.. For laughs.. and also for all to add on to the reasons:

http://www.watchesaddict.com/2011/01...-watch-addict/

1. They’re less dangerous than other drugs. I mean, you could backhand someone and really hurt him, but…

2. They make you look classy. It’s a nice piece of jewelry that you can wear all the time. What’s not to love?

3. You always know the time. Sure cellphones have the time. But what if your cell phone dies? What then? You’re going to have to ask around on the streets, “Excuse me, sir, can you tell me what time it is?” only to be discouraged by angry mumblings until you eventually find a sweet old lady who has the time and will only give it to you if you listen to the story of the birth of her ninth grandchild. Is it worth it?

4. They add to your stylin’. Members of the opposite sex always notice the details in what you’re wearing. If you have a nice watch, they won’t soon forget.

5. There are so many different kinds. You can find a watch that matches your personality or lifestyle. And when you grow out of it, move on to a new one.

Originally posted by GregoryHouse View Post
    Top Reasons to Becomes a Watch Addict!
    Better than "Top Reasons to Becomes a Drug Addict!" Jus joking...

Comment

When u in need of cash, u still can "cash" some of your collections to let u survive thru...........

And I agree with Point 5, every watch speaks of your personality.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X