Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Beats Earphone or Headphone

Hi,

Could any of you share some comments or reviews about Monster Beats Earphone or Headphone. I am keen for Solo or Tour but it's superbly expensive! I am quite keen for the Solo HD (red), but almost S$500. Any advice from any music lovers? Thanks.

i am SOLD after i put it on....try it you will know wat i meant.

Comment

Only the Beats Headphones are worth buying, their earphone's quality is bull****. With $500, you can definitely invest in something so much better. I can recommend you to go to Jaben at Adelphi Shopping Centre. The staff there is really nice, especially the boss Uncle Wilson. Just tell them your budget, they will bring out tons of earphones for you to test with no obligations. I think you can even get one of their packages that comes with a amplifier that produces pure aural indulgence.

You will then realise that Monster Beats are only as good as being worn on Gaga and nothing else.

Comment

Personally tried the earphones and think they're a piece of crap other than the fact that they look good. But it's becoming so common on the streets plus there are plenty of replicas out there costing a fraction of its price. For that money spent, you might be better off waiting for Amazon's Black Friday sale to see if they are still letting go the UE TF10 and go for customs.

Comment

for $500, there are better quality products (both in terms of sonic & built) from westone, ultimate ears, shure, audio-technica, denon, sennheiser... don't waste it on a piece of marketing cr*p... head down to jaben @ adelphi (however, their sales pitch is an acquired taste) or stereo electronics @ plaza singapura or causeway point...

if you're serious abt your portable music gears, check out head-fi.com (US based), jaben.net & sgheadphones.net (local based)...

Comment

hahaa all anti dr b ha! I nvr tried other high end headphones b4, but had the normal ones like creative and audio techs. So first time tried dr b at a mall and was amazed by the deep bass....

Comment

I m using klipsch s4. Quite good and cheaper.

More clarity than bass type. Also if you are listen to mp3 IMO don't really need very expensive earphones.
              It's a compression format.

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X