Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
    Bro shuseido

Interested to get a Jack Spade bag?? thinkin of getting one this wk at e Sis's (Kate) boutique at Raffles. Darkie??
    Oh Nooch, no more poison pls!! Hahaha... After the Bastilles, is time to save up for a SUB!!!

Btw, my girl colleagues keep discussing abt this brand.

Originally posted by cedric View Post
    Hi to all, the Gucci Messenger Bag available in SG liao.. saw it the 1-2 weeks ago at the boutique at Paragon... but cannot remember the price... but if I remember correctly, shld be less than $2K....
    Huh?? U saw it? I went there last Friday, they dun have man. I somemore checked with the SA. There is a diaper bag, but is Cruise series, too girlish for me.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Same! I prefer the damier print!

Yeah SA from Taka LV...then I went to DFS LV after several recommendations to get my belt..I would say.. would get my LV stuffs from there in future that's IF i still buy LV stuff

Belt I bought quite awhile back already hahaha no more LV in mind already
    Yea man, been Taka LV few times, everytime very disappointed. 1 SA got to attend several customers at the same time. Have to Q outside somemore, feel like Q-ing for cheap sales like that. Damn!! Spend big $$$ but feel sux! Hahaha...

Next time you can try Hilton, damn nice service, 1 to 1 service.

Any idea when the gucci sales starting... end of the moth... 29th perhaps (Sat).... a friend interested... care to share if anyone spot the sale going on downtown.. thks
    Yea man, sure post here if I happen to spot the sale. Everyone pls keep us posted also. Hee hee...

Comment

Any idea when the gucci sales starting... end of the moth... 29th perhaps (Sat).... a friend interested... care to share if anyone spot the sale going on downtown.. thks
      Hahhaa...will do

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
      Oh Nooch, no more poison pls!! Hahaha... After the Bastilles, is time to save up for a SUB!!!

Yea man, been Taka LV few times, everytime very disappointed. 1 SA got to attend several customers at the same time. Have to Q outside somemore, feel like Q-ing for cheap sales like that. Damn!! Spend big $$$ but feel sux! Hahaha...

Next time you can try Hilton, damn nice service, 1 to 1 service.
      Yeah!! Totally! I feel like an idiot man! I bought an expensive wallet...poor service and had to queue!

I am happy with DFS

Time to cut down on LVs and concentrate on watches man!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

But sometimes no choice lah.. some range only available at the main boutique... so if you are really keen on buying... then try mid-day on weekend... BTW, only visited but never bought at DFS before, any price difference with boutique...

Comment

Typically unless u want to buy clothing and the lesss common items....the other branches should have the same items.

Price is the same...if not everyone wil chiong to the cheaper 1 hahaa

Comment

But sometimes no choice lah.. some range only available at the main boutique... so if you are really keen on buying... then try mid-day on weekend... BTW, only visited but never bought at DFS before, any price difference with boutique...
            No lah. Whatever u can find from Taka, you also can find for DFS or LV Hilton. They are big boutique also man!

Comment

not true.....

e.g. dfs does not carry lv shoes...... hilton does not carry watches.....

and sometimes certain models only NAC carry stock......
              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

i guess our LV&Rolex guru has explained already

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                  not true.....

e.g. dfs does not carry lv shoes...... hilton does not carry watches.....

and sometimes certain models only NAC carry stock......

Huh? Never interested in this kind of items of LV, so no idea. Thanks for pointing out, LV guru!

Hahaha...

Comment

Shoes wise must get from either Tods or Bally. Schooling use Bata, workin must use Bally ma! 1 pair enough liao.
                    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Coach Varick Nylon Drafting Tote

one of e few guy bags from Coach. yes very nice also..

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

I prefer messsenger bags...those kind too metro liaos

Comment

Just a quick thought.
                          If you have your last 1K to spare, which would you buy, a watch or a bag?

Guy would probably choose a watch.
                          Gal would choose a bag... hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bubbfish View Post
                            Just a quick thought.
                            If you have your last 1K to spare, which would you buy, a watch or a bag?

Guy would probably choose a watch.
                            Gal would choose a bag... hahaha
                            Would prefer watch in this case.

Comment

If I hav too many bags I would take watch...if I hav too many watch i would take bag.

In this case...watch

Comment

Hahaha... watches addict

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X