No announcement yet.

Newest poison to share....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we should have a Fashion category specially for Nooch and Darkie..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
      Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
      Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
      Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

I welcome this with open arms.. keke darkie as well i think.
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

No need la...too little ppl liao haha but thanks!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hermès Verlan38 in Baobab Buffalo. Price is quite madness (9k) but damn nice dun u think??

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Wah heng ah...I dun fancy...too metro for me haha

Comment

Why I cannot see the pictures huh? You guys can see?

Comment

I Can wad...hahaha..

ANyway I think this forum is like really cool...when someone requests for something...it will appear in the garage!

That day it was the Fortis IQ watch...and now this!

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=8381

Comment

Unable to get the Gucci diaper bag from local. I have got the LV Bastille instead.

All thanks to Nooch!!!!

Comment

Oh I love the bastille! perfect size! but got pissed off by the SA when i wanted to buy..then i walked out hahah after that...no more LV bags/wallets already hahhaa

post pics

LV is certainly a better diaper bag !

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Oh I love the bastille! perfect size! but got pissed off by the SA when i wanted to buy..then i walked out hahah after that...no more LV bags/wallets already hahhaa

post pics

LV is certainly a better diaper bag !
                        Abbesses, Brooklyn and Bastille... Finally decided on Bastille! Dont really like the Monogram print, thats why my wallet also Damier one. Dun like the strap used on Brooklyn as well. Hahaha...

SA from Taka LV? If yes, I am not surprise man! You better go Hilton LV next time, SA there much much more frenly than LV Taka.

You got no $$$?? Dun ge ge man! U are aiming on the belt if I am not wrong...

Comment

Bro shuseido

Interested to get a Jack Spade bag?? thinkin of getting one this wk at e Sis's (Kate) boutique at Raffles. Darkie??

Comment

Hi to all, the Gucci Messenger Bag available in SG liao.. saw it the 1-2 weeks ago at the boutique at Paragon... but cannot remember the price... but if I remember correctly, shld be less than $2K....

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                              Abbesses, Brooklyn and Bastille... Finally decided on Bastille! Dont really like the Monogram print, thats why my wallet also Damier one. Dun like the strap used on Brooklyn as well. Hahaha...

SA from Taka LV? If yes, I am not surprise man! You better go Hilton LV next time, SA there much much more frenly than LV Taka.

You got no $$$?? Dun ge ge man! U are aiming on the belt if I am not wrong...
                              Same! I prefer the damier print!

Yeah SA from Taka LV...then I went to DFS LV after several recommendations to get my belt..I would say.. would get my LV stuffs from there in future that's IF i still buy LV stuff

Belt I bought quite awhile back already hahaha no more LV in mind already

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                              Bro shuseido

Interested to get a Jack Spade bag?? thinkin of getting one this wk at e Sis's (Kate) boutique at Raffles. Darkie??
                              Nope...not me I dun like that bag. Thanks for the offer...

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                              Hi to all, the Gucci Messenger Bag available in SG liao.. saw it the 1-2 weeks ago at the boutique at Paragon... but cannot remember the price... but if I remember correctly, shld be less than $2K....
                              I see...

gucci sales should be coming up by the end of the month

Comment

Any idea when the gucci sales starting... end of the moth... 29th perhaps (Sat).... a friend interested... care to share if anyone spot the sale going on downtown.. thks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X