Newest poison to share....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
    I see. Ok, pls help to check ya. Thanks.

As for your bag, just my little suggestion nia. As you always said, buy the one u like the most. Hahaha..
    Sadly...cannot Must be US citizens

There is an alternative but it's not cheap...use Vpost...they will help you order...but service charge is $20 + 5% of value of item + shipping..you see if it's worth it lor...I dun think it is though

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

too small no good. mus get adaquate size
      "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

it's adequate for me...haha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Sadly...cannot Must be US citizens

There is an alternative but it's not cheap...use Vpost...they will help you order...but service charge is $20 + 5% of value of item + shipping..you see if it's worth it lor...I dun think it is though
          ahhh.... Sad... nvm, thanks for the great helps darkie.

Comment

Welcome!

gosh...the more I look at the pic I posted the more tempted I am! Noooo I must focus!!

Haha..well unless I can trade my LV wallet...+ top up..probably I would get it...hehe

Comment

LV Damier Géant canvas Explorateur

Descriptions

Crafted in lightweight Darrier Geant canvas, this casual urban bag has a practical double zipper closure. its stylish aluminium hard wear is chic and the adjustable shoulder strap is very confortable.

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Damier Geant + ladies...just doesnt seem to match well

Comment

For Her

LV Tivoli GM

Description

its bowling bag shape, base studs and soft, pleated Monogram canvas make the bag perfect for everyday use. Carried on the shoulder or hand-held, it takes its name from a famous town in Lazio, Italy

Comment

For the ladies...I highly recommend the Damier Trevi

Comment

Jack Spade Vertical relay bag - I want to get!!! Urghhh must resist e dark side..

Comment

Damier Geant + ladies...just doesnt seem to match well
                        agree, this model looks kinda weird....... haha
                        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post

Jack Spade Vertical relay bag - I want to get!!! Urghhh must resist e dark side..
                          You are THAT close to poisoning me...BUT! Only problem ...not the material i want but the size is not bad...

I am on LV belt tightening time...this period...no more purchases already...removed everything on my wishlist hahaha...immune to all poison

Comment

e Damier Geant for guys le.. e Tivoli now very hot bag with ladies..saw couple of them at MRT.

Comment

You are THAT close to poisoning me...BUT! Only problem ...not the material i want but the size is not bad...

I am on LV belt tightening time...this period...no more purchases already...removed everything on my wishlist hahaha...immune to all poison
                              Buy liao no need think oredi ..Just Do it.!

Comment

Somehow I feel the Citadin is still the best leh! Hahaha...the material is gd and best of allllll...it's just the right size!

Will only get it if I can trade my wallet + alittle top up.

Other than that..on saving mode already

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X