Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
    Stop it Nooch!!!!

I am oledy kena poisoned and started to search for the two bags you mentioned earlier!! Planning to go down to both boutique to check out the real things!! Hahaha...
    Let me noe how much e local prices are bro..keke..
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
      Hahaha... Sure man. Thinking of go down these few days. Will keep u posted.

If i am down, sure drag u along. Hahaha..

Comment

Hi Nooch, went to check out both bag liao...

LV Damier Graphite Renzo, not really my cup of coffee. Price ard SGD1700. Still prefer Abbesses, Brooklyn GM and Bastille. Hee hee... But price at SGD2030.

Gucci Messenger bag

Asked the SE, SG will not carry this model. Si bei sian.

This Gucci is within my budget. Anyone got lobang for this?

Comment

Try online... or if got other members going overseas.. can ask them to help.
          A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Try online... or if got other members going overseas.. can ask them to help.
            They only ship within US man. Unless got frens living there.

2nd option sound good!! Hahaha... Anyone going soon?

Comment

Darkie can do MO for this bag..haha long shot but can try. Louis u interested??

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Darkie can do MO for this bag..haha long shot but can try. Louis u interested??
                Hey Nooch... U also want ah? Hahaha...

Darkie!!! Pls help! hahaha...

Comment

my current target...... tadao!

the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Ship to USA?... use vpostusa lo.... only problem is tat they might not accept Singapore credit cards... :P

Me?..... gian the bag... but no $... somemore i only recently bought the Burberry sling bag..
                    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Can accept one. Visa can liao. Citibank one shouldnt be a issue. i buy before abroad le many times liao.

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                        Ship to USA?... use vpostusa lo.... only problem is tat they might not accept Singapore credit cards... :P

Me?..... gian the bag... but no $... somemore i only recently bought the Burberry sling bag..
                        Hahhaa...eh Burberry not that gd...Gucci better

Hey Nooch... U also want ah? Hahaha...

Darkie!!! Pls help! hahaha...
                        Can...as long as they accept s'pore cc...you can ship it along with my RL stuffs.

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                        my current target...... tadao!

Sweee ah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

One of the LV bags which I aimed at last time...sadly now discon already! Dun fancy the newer model

But what you guys think? I feel that bag is just right size for me to put my neccessary stuffs...but may seem abit too small somehow when I carry it

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Can...as long as they accept s'pore cc...you can ship it along with my RL stuffs.
                            But how to ship along with your RL stuffs leh? If I am not wrong, need to buy from Gucci eStore one. Sorry ya, never buy anything from oversea with above method.

But what you guys think? I feel that bag is just right size for me to put my neccessary stuffs...but may seem abit too small somehow when I carry it
                            Eh... I dunno your size, so cant really give any good opinion. However, I kinda feel this bag really too small. Hee hee...

Comment

But how to ship along with your RL stuffs leh? If I am not wrong, need to buy from Gucci eStore one. Sorry ya, never buy anything from oversea with above method.

Eh... I dunno your size, so cant really give any good opinion. However, I kinda feel this bag really too small. Hee hee...
                              I m using a forwarding company to ship the stuffs..so Gucci ship to Borderlinx (the company that I am using) and RL ship to Borderlinx...once all in...I will release at 1 go.

I will check for you and see if it allows CC from other countries later...

Well for the bag..haha I am very simple 1...just want something small to put some stuffs,papers,nice pen,brick phone and wallet haha.

But I have bigger sized bags which I find quite dumb coz I put so little items inside haha

Comment

I m using a forwarding company to ship the stuffs..so Gucci ship to Borderlinx (the company that I am using) and RL ship to Borderlinx...once all in...I will release at 1 go.

I will check for you and see if it allows CC from other countries later...

Well for the bag..haha I am very simple 1...just want something small to put some stuffs,papers,nice pen,brick phone and wallet haha.

But I have bigger sized bags which I find quite dumb coz I put so little items inside haha
                                I see. Ok, pls help to check ya. Thanks.

As for your bag, just my little suggestion nia. As you always said, buy the one u like the most. Hahaha..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X