• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest poison to share....

Saw some bags which looks classy:

LV Damier Graphite Renzo

Descriptions
    Clean, architectural lines for Renzo Fashioned in resistant Damier Graphite
    canvas with leather trim, this city bag combines executive chic with attitude.

LV Taiga Alexei

Descriptions
    This ample bag can easily hold a laptop or A4 format documents. It comes in Taiga leather, can be carried on the shoulder or across the body and features 2 press lock closures.

More to come later...so many to buy so little funds..
    Last edited by triton; 19-10-08, 07:27 AM.
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Hahaha..bro...you put it here hor..will only poison a few people...one of them is me..

I thought u bought la..make me happy for awhile nia!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

havent buy le...thinkin nia... all this is new release from LV..if i get then it will be a bit slower to my aim of a IWC Mark XVI

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Dun waste time on LV bags la...haha..seriously...buy watch better

Comment

More to share

Gucci Messenger bag - Damn Nice!

Descriptions

Messenger diaper bag with side pockets, velcro flap closure, fold-out
          padded changing mat, inside ruched pockets and adjustable signature web
          shoulder strap. Price is USD800 plus

Gucci business brief bag

Descriptions

Large collapsible carry-on duffel with double signature web handles, zip-top
          closure and inside zip pocket. Price is USD600

Gucci medium messenger bag - damn nice also

Descriptions

Medium messenger bag with adjustable shoulder straps, zip-top closure, interlocking G
          detail, front snap pocket and inside zip pocket.
          Last edited by Nooch; 19-10-08, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Sorry to splash cold water la...haha...but Gucci is worse in terms of durability.

LV is good la...but personally I dun like coz it's like too common

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post

Gucci Messenger bag - Damn Nice!

Descriptions

Messenger diaper bag with side pockets, velcro flap closure, fold-out
              padded changing mat, inside ruched pockets and adjustable signature web
              shoulder strap. Price is USD800 plus
              Wah seh!! This one damn nice. Can find in SG Gucci boutique already??

If yes, how much in SGD huh?

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                Wah seh!! This one damn nice. Can find in SG Gucci boutique already??

If yes, how much in SGD huh?
                Ya bro.. damn nice. this one is available online at e Gucci eshop at USD800+, Sg not sure.. erh Darkie.. u noe ??

Comment

Nah not a Gucci fan...but prices hovers ard 1.3-1.5k in this case..estimate estimate ya. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                    Ya bro.. damn nice. this one is available online at e Gucci eshop at USD800+, Sg not sure.. erh Darkie.. u noe ??
                    ****! I cant find it in Gucci Website leh... Hahaha... Can give me the link? Thanks ya.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Nah not a Gucci fan...but prices hovers ard 1.3-1.5k in this case..estimate estimate ya. haha
                    Hey Darkie, help to check out SG Gucci boutique leh, since you always hang out at this kind of place...

Btw, what is the price for LV Damier Graphite Renzo huh?

Comment

The 2 LV bags look nice ... but guess i will stick to my current bag and save the money for the next watch ...
                      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                        ****! I cant find it in Gucci Website leh... Hahaha... Can give me the link? Thanks ya.

Hey Darkie, help to check out SG Gucci boutique leh, since you always hang out at this kind of place...

Btw, what is the price for LV Damier Graphite Renzo huh?
                        No leh...I hardly hang out there

Have to control...so dun really go there already unless i m interested

Originally posted by psee View Post
                        The 2 LV bags look nice ... but guess i will stick to my current bag and save the money for the next watch ...
                        Hehehe..agreed with that

Comment

The Damier Graphite should be at least 1.6k. But do note that Damier is not as lasting. But if you take good care of it, lasting you 5 years is no issue at all.

Comment

Oh the Taiga Alexei will cost even more. The last time i checked on it, it was more than 2k. A word of caution though, both being messenger bags, the fold actually creases in the middle, especially when thre are not too many things in it. Can't be helped unless you meticulously stuff the bag with stuffings when it is not in use.

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                              The Damier Graphite should be at least 1.6k. But do note that Damier is not as lasting. But if you take good care of it, lasting you 5 years is no issue at all.
                              Yup...agree..the Epi leather better

More expensive but I will always trust epi...I am an Epi fan haha..coz my mum's Epi bag and wallet are as old as me and still solid!

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                              Oh the Taiga Alexei will cost even more. The last time i checked on it, it was more than 2k. A word of caution though, both being messenger bags, the fold actually creases in the middle, especially when thre are not too many things in it. Can't be helped unless you meticulously stuff the bag with stuffings when it is not in use.
                              Agree...haha..that's why..I gave up on LV bags...thought their designs are nice...at that price...I rather go buy another watch.

Like wad I did that time...I bought a Tag Heuer watch and a cheap crumpler bag...can liaos

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X