Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is this arrogant and bragger ErnieH. ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this arrogant and bragger ErnieH. ???

I was posting a watch for sale, received a private message from this person with a tittle 'not interested in your 212' and further want me to explain the box, The photo was an image of the watch borrowed from Paneristi, any person with a sound mind knows it.

following is the private message this person send to me.....

1....not interested in the 212
    But I do find interesting the box that it is sitting on in your post, can you tell me about the box with the rivetted side.
    regards,
    EH

I thought it was a Wotancraft watch box, it certainly looks lke the edge of one, they make them for 6 watches.

Here are 2 of mine, I have in my safe at home, nothing pussy about them:

You are as thick as a coconut, I want to buy the wotancraft box which I thought you had and together those 2 watches, you could not afford and besides they are not for sale, I doubt you even hve the watch you were advertising for sale.

Mine is below, Now show your's but you and I know that will not happen, you don't even have the cash to own the 212 you are slinging for someone. All albums are open for public viewing, now let's see what hole you live in.

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o317/JakartaExpat/

My reply to you

Qn 1....Your parents don't teach you to be polite when you want to ask a question? use words like please, may i know and don't use rude tittle to reply someone posting.
    I'm not interested in a pussy too like you are not interested in my 212.

Qn 2....obviously you know about the box, but i'm selling a watch here, i have no time and not interested in your explanation of the box. Instead of showing your box u show 2 watches. Bragging u own them or ?????
    I'm not out to commend on Panerais as i m always a supporter of their watches but since you post these 2 watches, i shall tell you .... the patina is awful and ugly, the hands are not evenly faded and please..... is not even categorised under vintage Panerais, to me is just an old pairs of watches.

Qn 3....You want buy my watch? come meet me and i can show you the watch for sale, else better to keep your stinky porky mouth shut! i'm open to public with my postings, so welcome u to contact me and arrange a meeting to view my watch!

Or you want to beg? anytime i can post photos of the the watch in any position you want with reference taking from today newspaper. Let's beg your two lousy watches if you got the guts!

Qn 4 ... you show all those photos....

I don't know you, you can say whatever you want, you can take any photos you want or you can download anything from the internet.... but to me......

You are a maid working in the house?
    you are living off someone?
    or maybe a gardener?
    or you live in a slum but neighbour house?
    House taken in Indonesia? My friend bought a house in Tg Balai easily bigger than your photos after selling off his 3 room flat in here! Btw If u have so much time or or or....money like the way u boast about.... do a good deed, go out the streets and feed the poor kids to gain more Karma
    Else you better off in a shelter like a stables, coops or styles!

Last but not the end
    If u are a man, don't just stay behind the screen and fight wars with the forum members here unless you think you look like ****!
    Show your face!

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/51700-...n-gray-dealers

If you are a women, then show yourself and true identity unless if you got the sweet cute Miss piggy face!

If you are neither above? then i can understand your dilemma as you suppose to have but now nothing left. I can feel your embarrasment!

Your personal attack and remarks on my posting in my private message is uncalled for, your replies are proofs your personality, mentality zig zagging out of line n need a psychiatrist soon. The psychiatrist may even cannot locate your brain as is not at the top but somewhere below! If u do not understand then look between your legs for an answer! Since you started attacking me, the wars between you and me shall begin here openly!

Best to ignore. Don't waste even a second more typing.

If you mail got spammed, approach administrator.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
      Best to ignore. Don't waste even a second more typing.
      agreed
      Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

I'm a nice guy by nature, normally eat humble pie but 1st time i came across someone so self praising, self admiration, self boast, self bragging, self disgraced to the Paneristi club. Mr /Ms ErnieH. save your own face and stop embarrassing yourself to the world of Panerais and Paneristi members. I held great respect to them.
        I guess that u are not local thus you dare be rude to forum members here.

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY ERNIEH....
        Since you are self acclaimed richie rich then buy my watch and see for yourself whether my watch is true or not.
        And for you who claim staying big house somewhere near the slum , i m openly giving you special price of sgd$10000 a discount of $800 off this watch if you have $$$$$$
        Last edited by feilong108; 11-11-11, 05:57 PM. Reason: Picture against forum rule

Comment

if other people interested in this watch, i guess your price will not be the same as offered price?

Originally posted by nucleus101 View Post
          Since you are self acclaimed richie rich then buy my watch and see for yourself whether my watch is true or not.
          And for you who claim staying big house somewhere near the slum , i m openly giving you special price of sgd$10000 a discount of $800 off this watch if you have $$$$$$
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            if other people interested in this watch, i guess your price will not be the same as offered price?
            Haha.... this special price for the self praising international disgracer ERNIEH. He or she have the utmost priority for this price.
            Freebies also for him when buy my watch....

An animal mask if cannot show your face

For sg-roc members.... if this Mr/Ms/Mrs ErnieH. cannot produce $$$$ to buy and dare not take the challenge to buy my watch at special price $10k sin then i will pass this special price to members here for a celebration and champaign
            Last edited by feilong108; 11-11-11, 05:57 PM. Reason: Picture against forum rule

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
              Best to ignore. Don't waste even a second more typing...
              couldnt have said it better myself.... if you want to "kay kao" with these idiots... you will be a very tired man.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                couldnt have said it better myself.... if you want to "kay kao" with these idiots... you will be a very tired man.
                x20....

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  Nicely said... some people are meant to be ignored... so TS, ignore them, smile at their ignorance. Wish you a good weekend ahead...

P.S. I would really like to know where can i buy that pig mask......

Comment

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog...
                    1 3 5
                    ├┼┼╕
                    2 4 6 R

Comment

Just received many infos from nice supportive bros here....
                      http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/33751-...elp-a-girl-out

I think you are a transformer in english terms, you came to Singapore as a ang mo man, but talk as a indonesian in the other forums as paneristi jakarta and log in sg-roc forum as a women????
                      Think you are 100% mentality unstable..Here in Singapore we label this for you as ' chow hey n chow ah kua ' at least those ppl shows their real face and agenda to public without hiding and admit they undergone sex change. I respect them but you......my foot. Even a dog will give you the despise look!

Today newspaper with my watch, you better swallow your words and dont get choked!

Very even luminous, guess your pairs of old watches looks like dead corpse. Or maybe just the hands of your old watches illum only since it still white as compare to the dial.

Comment

Chill bro. Weird ppl everywhere especially on Internet. Anyway nice watch, miss mine.

Comment

Wow. That's a real weird dude/dudette.

Comment

Thanks for the advices from all the cool bros here.
                            Yes... life is short for egocentric braggart so i shall drop this matter and leave this HE/SHE in his own hole.

Comment

Bro Nucleus101, now november, exam over, school holidays start....Kids nothing better to do.... January he/she disappear again...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X