• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    Is the moon really rounder overseas?
    only as round as your perception
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      As above...

Really fed up with the kind of leaders we have here... Not long ago was Golden Era raised their own salary.. Now, recession... still raise electricity prices, etc.

Seriously, dun mind having a quiet and simple life elsewhere instead of working till death trying to pay the loan for a HDB flat..
      this is what u get when you have a leeder that sells mee siam mai hum..

66.6% are the saboh kings..

Comment

I would migrate. Money I save is not enough for the annual inflation. Choice destination - Thailand (Bkk/Chiang Rai)
        WISHLIST
        Yachtmaster2 116688
        Sky Dweller
        AP ROO Black Theme
        WG Submariner

Comment

I dunno man....

Place with political stability, racial harmony, affordable but good education & healthcare, safe environment, not too polluted, low inflation, safe food, corruption free, stable currency, not too expensive housing, low taxes & low insurance rate doesn't come easy.

They're many places like Sweden, Switzerland, Norway & Iceland that meet all the the above criteria except high taxes that can go as high as 20% for GST and 60% for income.

Unless u wanna to live in Qatar, UAE & Brunei, I guess the options are not many.
          S'pore is ok to me.

For me, the worst countries in term of political instability, racial tension, lousy public education & healthcare, streets prowling with robber, desease ladden sodomizer, child pheodaphile & rapist, lung busting air pollution, unsafe food, mind boggling inflation, corrupted gov, depreciating currency, expensive housing, high taxes & high insurance rate are too many to count.

Australia, Canada, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, NZ, Sth Korea, Taiwan, Japan, USA, Thailand, Philippines, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, China, Brazil, Venezuala & etc is good?

I don't think they are better than Singapore.

Maybe....

Comment

High taxes has it benefits too countries for the average citizens. Its like saving for your old age. A good example country like Australia. When comes to old ages, at least for sure you will are taken care off.

Unlike in Sgp, you still see old people here past Sixties still struggling to survive a living and pay for medical bills. Why, because many average Singaporean childrens of the old folks whom they have started a family already struggling trying to pay off their housing loans and daily expenses, couldnt longer take care of the old folks.

If you are well to do and rich. The high taxes system isnt good for you. May be many Singaporeans incomes here are all above the average, that's why our government know that we can take care of ourselves.

Comment

Australia: high taxes for a really joking healthcare, no thanks

Originally posted by Frogmen View Post
              High taxes has it benefits too countries for the average citizens. Its like saving for your old age. A good example country like Australia. When comes to old ages, at least for sure you will are taken care off.

Unlike in Sgp, you still see old people here past Sixties still struggling to survive a living and pay for medical bills. Why, because many average Singaporean childrens of the old folks whom they have started a family already struggling trying to pay off their housing loans and daily expenses, couldnt longer take care of the old folks.

If you are well to do and rich. The high taxes system isnt good for you. May be many Singaporeans incomes here are all above the average, that's why our government know that we can take care of ourselves.
              Many Aussies are leaving down under

Comment

many foreigners flooding down under also.......
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Thank God! My grandma benefited the Australian medical bill system. Without it, we will be paying the hefty medical bill for years....... Suffer first and enjoy the fruits you reap later.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X