No announcement yet.

Which one would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will mostly not get either cos I find the think black hands ugly. If I need to choose, black.

Comment

I will choose white over black because I dun fancy the floating hands on the black dial which seems a little short. This is based on impressions gotten from pics, haven got to try them on yet. Looking forward to your wristshots!
      相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        Black or White and why the choice. was offered a price that is hard to resist.
        Black for me. Personal preference...

Since is hard to resist price... why don't you chose the white pc and i'll take the black pc?
        My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
        My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

Was at thg and quoted 13k.

Super siow.........

It would be like the green milgauss.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          I've never experienced "hard to resist" price thus far because I can seldom afford any cash payment in full for a luxury watch that costs more than several hundreds of dollars. Found out recently from a 'less friendly' AD in Chinatown area that this model is actually selling at a premium amount of $13,500. A friend also disclosed to me recently that she bought it at early $10K from an AD. So I just wanna rough estimate of the pricing before buying one on a 36 or more month credit card instalment ..

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            as case size is same between GMT IIc and Explorer 216570, somehow the Explorer II looks much bigger than the GMT IIc.

the hands are bigger for the 216570 compared to the 16570.

i was looking @ both watches for close to 2 hours yesterday. i left the shop none the wiser.
            Same size ? I thought is 40mm for GMT IIc and 42mm for Exp II(newer version)

Comment

you are right. my mistake. too excited. type wrong ref
              though is 2mm. the looks of the watch looks beyond the 2mm diff

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
              Same size ? I thought is 40mm for GMT IIc and 42mm for Exp II(newer version)
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

white for me.. my reason; Too many rolex sport in black as for white in steel only daytona and this Ex II..

Comment

Both looks nice i think. was in milan 2 days back and was quoted SGD $9550 (after VAT) by the AD, really tempted but after trying them on, felt that its too big for my small wrist
                  Heard tat a china man bought 4 in one go..... huh.... guess i need to go china find work haha
                  My humble collection:
                  - GMT IIc 116710 V series (Mar 10)
                  - IWC Portuguese IW 5001-07

Dun be afraid of hard work, be afraid if you have no work...

Comment

simple reason of orange on black looking nicer than orange on white.

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                      i say black dial because of the floating orange hand. gotta admit, i havent seen it in the flesh yet
                      x1..the floating orange hands is nice

Comment

Originally posted by the_e_ones View Post
                        Black for me. Personal preference...

Since is hard to resist price... why don't you chose the white pc and i'll take the black pc?
                        Total agree with the_e_ones, Bro Triton u can get the white, then we can take the black. :P

Comment

get the 16570 polar! I felt this newer explorer the hands are way too big....imo

so i voted neither...i would get the 16570 polar in e heart beat!(that is provided it is under 6k complete set V serial)

Comment

White!!!

I just have something for white dial watches

IMHO, orange on white also looks better & sportier

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X