Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branded bags

Dear Branded Bags lovers,

I will return on 16th Nov. And will like to take in orders for branded bags and other items....

Please PM me your desired items with model no. and color. Subsequently, i will provide you with the price that i will be selling (generally i wil be about 15% to 20% cheaper) and if you are agreeable to the price, i will require a 20% deposit from you. All items are genuine and brand new.

Happy browsing...

Pre-order for branded bags

Dear Bag lovers,

Finally my trip to Europe is confirmed! Departing on the 4th Nov.

I will return on 16th Nov. And will like to take in orders for Chanel, LV, Miu Miu, etc bags and other items....

Please PM me your desired items with model no. and color. Subsequently, i will provide you with the price that i will be selling (generally i wil be about 15% to 20% cheaper) and if you are agreeable to the price, i will require a 20% deposit from you. All items are genuine and brand new.

Happy browsing...

Comment

Branded bags Pre-order

Dear Bag lovers,

I will return on 16th Nov. And will like to take in orders for Chanel, LV, Miu Miu,etc bags and other items....

Happy browsing...

Comment

would appreciate if TS can address the following issues -

since you mentioned that all items are genuine and new, how would a potential buyer know it is genuine? can authentication be done @ the boutique? what if item is found to be in mint condition rather than not new condition? this is because you mentioned about 20% deposit.

if a potential buyer places a 20% deposit, will there be any document to indicate that seller receives a deposit of X amount?

will there be a price limit on the amount of bags to buy? can a potential buyer buy several bags costing say 20k? after all 20% can work out to be several thousands.

Originally posted by sportee View Post
        Dear Bag lovers,

I will return on 16th Nov. And will like to take in orders for Chanel, LV, Miu Miu,etc bags and other items....

Happy browsing...
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

this means you can always get a reasonable amount of cash back if you tire of your bag's design down the road. It also lets you know to be very wary if you see a bag listed as belonging to that label for a price that's too good to be true...

Comment

Pai sey bro to reply so late, i have returned from europe liao...

Originally posted by triton View Post
            would appreciate if TS can address the following issues -

since you mentioned that all items are genuine and new, how would a potential buyer know it is genuine? can authentication be done @ the boutique? what if item is found to be in mint condition rather than not new condition? this is because you mentioned about 20% deposit.

if a potential buyer places a 20% deposit, will there be any document to indicate that seller receives a deposit of X amount?

will there be a price limit on the amount of bags to buy? can a potential buyer buy several bags costing say 20k? after all 20% can work out to be several thousands.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X