No announcement yet.

Apple iPhone 4S!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice white color!! should do a mod where the front glass is black, and white back.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

iPhone frenzies

M1 has announced that they've sold out their entire stock of 64GB iPhone 4S on first day of launch! Wonder how are the red & green telcos doing?

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        ee..i tht u say u will never buy an iphone?

so u queuing for moi ah hee hee...
        Yeah I will never buy an iphone...hahaha...I didn't say I was buying for myself mah! I was supposed to book appt for my bro and dad.

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
        x2, even it is time for Aston to go Apple.
        Not yet....hahaha not yet.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
          But i think for iphone 4 users, there is no significant incentive to change to 4s.
          I guess it all depends. For myself, I'm an iPhone 4 user but I do a lot of browsing everyday on the way to work. The iPhone 4S has better reception, better data speeds and a lot more responsive. Much nicer to use and feels like my iPad 2. Not to mention, I often use my iPhone 4 to take impromptu photos when I travel.

The new camera is a lot better. Doesn't have that very visible blue spot artifact when you shoot in low light against a light colour background.

Comment

not decided to go with iphone 4s or stick with 4G?

click here to read and hopefully you can decide.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

can share more information on why you say reception is better? as in iphone4 where user says if hold the sides, the signal strength drops, now no longer happens? this could have been the use of dual antenna to combat the 'death grip'. so in this area, reception is better?

in what ways is it more responsive? like loading of apps?

Originally posted by sdchew View Post
              I guess it all depends. For myself, I'm an iPhone 4 user but I do a lot of browsing everyday on the way to work. The iPhone 4S has better reception, better data speeds and a lot more responsive. Much nicer to use and feels like my iPad 2. Not to mention, I often use my iPhone 4 to take impromptu photos when I travel.

The new camera is a lot better. Doesn't have that very visible blue spot artifact when you shoot in low light against a light colour background.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

I agree with bro sdchew on iPhone 4S being more responsive. For me, I find games are less laggy and webpages load a lot faster. Can't comment much about the reception though as I haven't made enough calls with it.

Comment

Hi all!
                  Mmmm......i find nothing special abt 4s lol.

I m waiting for Motorola Droid Razr to be launched in SIN.
                  It is one of the best smartphone so far this year.

Heeee.......!!!

Comment

i also waiting. however, i am not sure about it being the best smartphone. any reason why you would say so?

Originally posted by Hollyman View Post
                    Hi all!
                    Mmmm......i find nothing special abt 4s lol.

I m waiting for Motorola Droid Razr to be launched in SIN.
                    It is one of the best smartphone so far this year.

Heeee.......!!!

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

The simi (Siri) is interesting with all the videos of it going around.
                      Don't think it's very useful to regular people.

Besides that the 8mp is cool. Thought I find current 5mp is good enough.
                      The higher battery life and speed is a drawing factor.

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by H2F View Post
                          Any bros can help me get iPhone 4S x 2pcs (reasonable premium) much appreciated!!

Reason being my wife on 3G & I'm on 3GS, and both our phones are literally on last breaths (cracked case, dead pixels, battery drain too quickly, earphone jack dead, etc ). Sorry mods if not appropriate, but desperate...!
                          i thought the contract free price out liaoz?
                          http://mobyshop.com.sg/index.php?pag...emart&Itemid=2

Comment

iPhone 4S battery life problems: bug in location services suspected

User tests suggest that bug in iOS 5 may be polling mobile mast data too frequently and running down battery

A flaw in Apple's location services system in its new iOS 5 software is increasingly suspected of being the cause of rapid battery drain for some owners of the iPhone 4S.

Whole Story here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...n-services-bug

Comment

Oh dear. How will this diagnosis help in helping current users?
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Oh dear. How will this diagnosis help in helping current users?
                                Here dearest, try these suggestions: http://blogs.computerworld.com/19185...yam_2011-11-01

Apple is not saying anything so the blog posts above are tryign to solve the battery drainage themselves, as for the battery drainage issue, it is for real as I upgraded my iphone 4 to the IOS 5 and the battery life is terrible.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X