Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXCEL WATCH SHOP Worst Customer Service I experience !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    is it owe or own?
    Paiseh, it's "owe"
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
      I was at Excel watch shop at golden landmark during lunchtime, wanted to send in a
      18K gold watch bracelet for polish because colour looks dull.

been to Excel Watch previously attended by a guy, this time a lady comes and says we charged you too low the other day at $x , today price is $y ..well no choice I said ok.

she took my bracelet and that is it, I stood there expecting some sort of advice or receipt to acknowledge my gold bracelet,she said "NO receipt, come collect tomorrow, if you asked for receipt then you can only collect 2 days later because I am very busy" just give me your name and phone number....I thought what kind of attitude ?

..i walked out but feeling uneasy cos this is only my 2nd time , I dont know her, she don't know me so I walked back into the shop again and insisted on receipt , she scribble and throws me a receipt only 1 word on it "polish"..just one word...no description like "18k rolex bracelet 21 links" etc.

I got pissed off so I said in chinese "since you are so unhappy (boh song) doing, dont do"

I dealt with most dealers and all friendly and nice but this Excel shop is on my top blacklist!

Excel Watch shop ------NEVER again, you think you are the only one who can do polishing? this is not brain surgery ...any shop can do!!! walked over to another shop and they automatically issued a receipt!
      I know the feeling lah, it's not just watch dealers but even wan ton mee hawker can be such a pain! Oh well, just dont go back, there are many other nicely shops out there. Perhaps it wasn't her day or she didnt get it the night before? Lots of crazy reasons for a human to behave badly.
      I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
      Alfa 33
      Alfa 147
      Alfa GT
      Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
      Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

I beg to differ...I enjoyed their services at Excel.

In fact most watch dealers/buyers/sellers alike, we can somehow "feel" the sincerity of other parties we dealt with.

Having said, on any bad day most of us are a little sensitive....like WKS has said "lets move on"

Enjoy our hobby & happy horology

Comment

Originally posted by st11_mini View Post
          I beg to differ...I enjoyed their services at Excel.

In fact most watch dealers/buyers/sellers alike, we can somehow "feel" the sincerity of other parties we dealt with.

Having said, on any bad day most of us are a little sensitive....like WKS has said "lets move on"

Enjoy our hobby & happy horology
          Beg to differ ...enjoyed services ?????????...you are missing the point here.

It is a fact i went to the shop and wanted to have my dull bracelet polished and she refused to issue a receipt.
          It is a fact when I insisted on the receipt she wrote just one word "polish" on the receipt and threw it at me and said "since you asked for receipt it will take 2 days, if no receipt you can collect tomorrow!"

is this practice of "you want receipt 2 days" ... "no receipt can collect tomorrow" correct?
          was I unreasonable to insist on a receipt ?
          will you give an 18K bracelet to a complete stranger and not ask for a receipt?
          My 18K Gold Day Date "President" Collection:
          1) WG DIA 18239
          2) YG DIA 18238
          3) WG 18239
          4) YG 18238
          5) YG 18248G Bark
          6) WG DIA 18039
          7) WG 18039
          8) YG 18038
          9) Tridor DIA 18039B
          10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
          11) RG 1803 (Mint V.Rare)
          12) WG 1803
          13) YG 1803

50th Anniversary Collection:
          1)GMT II 116718 18K
          2)Sub 16610LV Mk1 x 4pcs ( 3F + 1 Y!)

Others
          1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
          2)D15037 14k
          3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

I didn't miss any point.

Honestly I'lll gladly walk away like yrself if in doubt. And would hv avoided any unnecessary situation.

Not to mentioned, it's our precious watch...in yr case gold bracelet.

Once again, hv fun and enjoy our hobby.

Originally posted by Ian Limm View Post
            Beg to differ ...enjoyed services ?????????...you are missing the point here.

It is a fact i went to the shop and wanted to have my dull bracelet polished and she refused to issue a receipt.
            It is a fact when I insisted on the receipt she wrote just one word "polish" on the receipt and threw it at me and said "since you asked for receipt it will take 2 days, if no receipt you can collect tomorrow!"

is this practice of "you want receipt 2 days" ... "no receipt can collect tomorrow" correct?
            was I unreasonable to insist on a receipt ?
            will you give an 18K bracelet to a complete stranger and not ask for a receipt?

Comment

It's a good thing we are sharing all these experiences so that we will know what to do in future. Thank you.
              My Current Collection:

(1) Rolex President Day Date Yellow Gold 1803 encrusted with Diamonds and Rubies (1970)
              (2) Rolex Midsize Date Just Two Tone 16013 with Diamond Markers (1984-85)
              (3) Rolex Men's Date Just Two Tone 16013 with Diamond Markers (1984-85)
              (3) Rolex President Day Date White Gold 18239 encrusted with Diamonds (1991-92)
              (5) Rolex Daytona Cosmograph White Gold 116509 Meteorite (2008)
              (6) Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller Stainless Steel 116660 (2009)

Comment

I thought the shop P at Golden Landmark is a reputable one , I saw a DJ and intend to go down coming week to take a look. Now, maybe think about it . Thanks for sharing
                Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

OK let's all move on and enjoy the hobby
                  1) WG DIA 18239
                  2) YG DIA 18238
                  3) WG 18239
                  4) YG 18238
                  5) YG 18248G Bark
                  6) WG DIA 18039
                  7) WG 18039
                  8) YG 18038
                  9) Tridor DIA 18039B
                  10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
                  12) WG 1803
                  13) YG 1803

1)GMT II 116718 18K

Others
                  1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
                  2)D15037 14k
                  3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

It is good to share both our good and bad experiences right here so that all of us will know what to do in future! Thank you :-)
                    My Current Collection:

(1) Rolex President Day Date Yellow Gold 1803 encrusted with Diamonds and Rubies (1970)
                    (2) Rolex Midsize Date Just Two Tone 16013 with Diamond Markers (1984-85)
                    (3) Rolex Men's Date Just Two Tone 16013 with Diamond Markers (1984-85)
                    (3) Rolex President Day Date White Gold 18239 encrusted with Diamonds (1991-92)
                    (5) Rolex Daytona Cosmograph White Gold 116509 Meteorite (2008)
                    (6) Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller Stainless Steel 116660 (2009)

Comment



Comment

I went there b4 the P shop and the service is quite good except the uncle ask me why buy Pam and say that Rolex is the right way to go LOL
                        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
                        Future - Geneva hallmark
                        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

For me, Paul from Precision watch is the best in golden landmark.
                          reasonable prices,Paul is friendly and willing to share his knowledge and he issues receipts!

how come I never seen a "P" shop there...haha!
                          1) WG DIA 18239
                          2) YG DIA 18238
                          3) WG 18239
                          4) YG 18238
                          5) YG 18248G Bark
                          6) WG DIA 18039
                          7) WG 18039
                          8) YG 18038
                          9) Tridor DIA 18039B
                          10) YG DIA 18078 Bark
                          12) WG 1803
                          13) YG 1803

1)GMT II 116718 18K

Others
                          1)Daytona RG 116505 18K
                          2)D15037 14k
                          3)DJ16238 18K

Comment

Is this "P" shop referring to Precision watch? If yes, it is true that if you walk in, they will just leave you alone to browse. They will not hard sell to you like some shops in PPC.

But if you are to approach them and enquire about any items, you will find that they are in fact very friendly, helpful and honest about the watches they are selling. BTW, I bought a DJ from them last month. So far so good, no complain in terms of pricing and conditions of the watch. They will give 1 year warranty and buy back anytime.

Comment

Hard selling with lousy prices will just make myself turn my head and walk away.

Snobs salesmen will be worst!!!
                              :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
                              [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
                              Day-Date
                              OysterDate
                              Submariner
                              GMT Master
                              Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

Thks for sharing the experience.

I wouldn't even send a steel bracelet in unless I know the person or the shop very well.

Imagine, "what gold bracelet?" the next day.
                                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X