Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in a GTG?

Hey all,

I am not sure if I am allowed to post a thread for a GTG in this forum so mods please feel free to delete it if not appropriate.

I just relocated back to SG not too long ago and am missing the mini GTGs that I used to have back in AU with some of the local paneristis . I am wondering if the folks here are interested in doing a GTG for some fine drinks, cigars (or not) and a fine evening appreciating each other's collection. Lolz

I will be happy to organise something if there is interest. It does not matter even if there are only a couple of people since it would be a evening to chill and get to know more friends.

Cheers!

think it would easier if you to put a date, time, location. i dont mind attending if schedule permit.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i reckon whack a few dates and times, and let people work around that. if you are holding one in december and im not totally blind from my lasik procedure, i might be interested to pop by too.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by triton
        think it would easier if you to put a date, time, location. i dont mind attending if schedule permit.
        Kewl triton, thanks!

I would like to suggest either 29 October (Sat) or 30 October (Sun). We can do either
        i) tea break in the afternoon (1-3pm); or
        ii) pre-dinner drinks sessions in the evening (5-7pm).

Any watch lovers regardless of brands are welcome and do bring along one or two pieces to share around (if you do not mind). Wives, Misuses and children are welcome if you can take care of them! Lolz.

If there is demand, we can perhaps do some viewing at the local ADs as well if someone more experienced can bring us around the more credible stores in the area. I used to do that with some of the ristis in Melbourne and it was fun looking at the various pieces and also to get acquainted with the ADs.

Cheers!
        Last edited by rebbot; 01-10-11, 05:47 PM. Reason: Added in more details

Comment

that is a total of 4 possiblities

29/10 ; 1300-1500
          29/10 ; 1700-1900
          30/10 ; 1300-1500
          30/10 ; 1700-1900

i would suggest that you fix 1 day, 1 time slot, 1 location. those who can make it, just go ahead regardless of number as what is mentioned by you in first post.

Originally posted by rebbot View Post
          Kewl triton, thanks!

I would like to suggest either 29 October (Sat) or 30 October (Sun). We can do either
          i) tea break in the afternoon (1-3pm); or
          ii) pre-dinner drinks sessions in the evening (5-7pm).

Cheers!
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thanks triton for the tip! Let's do a GTG on 30 October 2011 (Sunday) in the afternoon between 1-3pm. Hope to meet some of the WIS and paneristis and make some new friends!

Let me kick-off the list:
            1. rebbot

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X