Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Completed a watch case based on Ten10's DIY section.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed a watch case based on Ten10's DIY section.

This was based on the 'Special Watch Display – The Housing', but instead I made a watch box instead. Used 3 IKEA RIbba frames(brown ones instead of the black). Joined 2 to form the base and the 3rd used as the lid.

Only made one pillow for the watches( the black one). The grey ones are from another watch box(bought one). Will make somemore when have time.

The keyhole is for fun only... no lock. Not so skill to install one..

First time do, alot of mistakes and duct tape to repair.

A BIG THANK YOU to Mr Ten10 for your DIY articles! Keep Them coming!!!
    p.s. your spacer advice for the hinges was very very useful.

Nicely done
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Wow! It's awesome!

Comment

the sense of personal achievement is awesome! everytime you look at something you fixed/made it brings a smile to your face. great job
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

That's fantabulous bro!!!

With this, you've inspired me to give more DIY tips... stay tune to my threads cuz there'll be one on making simpler watch pillows!

cheers
          Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
          • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
          • Montre de MarQue
          • Etoile D'Or
          • Hotel Indonesia
          • Glory Time
          • The Watch-Collector
          • Time Palace
          • The Swiss Connection
          • M Baker
          • Maurice Lacroix
          • Time Marques
          • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Originally posted by ten10 View Post
            That's fantabulous bro!!!

With this, you've inspired me to give more DIY tips... stay tune to my threads cuz there'll be one on making simpler watch pillows!

cheers
            Ten10 not only makes good product but shares his secrets. That's the spirit!
            Frankly, a ten10 product has quality written all over it. Some bros who saw my watch box immediately know it's a ten10 product.

TS, you have learnt well and a fitting apprentice to the master.

Comment

a job well done. personally i feel that there are one accessories too many. i prefer a simple design box.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

that is why SG-ROC has a special section - diy.sg-roc.com. probably the first forum that has a section dedicated to DIY watch accessories.

it is not hard to recognise ten10 products once you seen them. in fact i see 2 of his products daily without fail.

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                Ten10 not only makes good product but shares his secrets. That's the spirit!
                Frankly, a ten10 product has quality written all over it. Some bros who saw my watch box immediately know it's a ten10 product.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

The tray that you showed me that collapse flat, was really cool! I tried to make one, and lets just say, I was too ashamed to take photo's after making it maybe one of these days, I will try again.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Thank you all for your kind compliments.. Everyone in this forum is always very supportive and friendly.

Yup, Ten10 designs and tips are easy to follow with very professional looking results.

@ten10 - yup how to make easy watch pillows would definitely help, my technique very slow...that's why I only do one so far. Thanks in advance.
                    Last edited by TheKing; 11-09-11, 07:21 PM. Reason: english no good

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X