Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAss purchase watch box from Germany ( for 6s watches)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAss purchase watch box from Germany ( for 6s watches)

Hi,

I am contemplated to buy a 'new home' for my watches.

I 'd finally settled on the following 6's watches collector box from Birkenstock(Beco Techic). It has a nice piano gloss finishing and its made and ship directly from Germany. I couldn't find this in Singapore.

http://www.watch-tool.de/html/watch_boxes.php?id=0501ca

After calculating of xhange rate from Euro to Sgd, credit card charges, shipping + handling cost of this box, the total cost sums up to about SGD$270. from this website.

This watch box could have cost more in the past given that Euro dollar is at its low now.

P.S- I am taking reference price from this website because they provide one of the lowest cost for this particular model, you may take this model and compare with other European websites.

I managed to get a free shipping + discount from the dealer, if I can order a minimum of 5 watch boxes from him.

I managed to bring down the unit price to only SGD$199nett per watch box.

SO I'll need you guys out there to join me in this MO if you too wish to bring your beloved watch a new Watch box made in Germany. It will be a great gift as well as the dealer promise me that each watch box will be individually packed.

Delivery mode is by hand to your nearest MRT station.

Deposit of SGD$30 to show your commitment.

Limited to first 4 interested parties and I will stop this once it'd reach the min required of 5 orders incl myself.

PLease sms me @ 97305037 to discuss further.

Thanks for reading

Glenn
    Patek Phillipe Aquanaut 5167
    Rolex Daydate 18038
    Grand Seiko SBGX 059
    Seiko Premier Chrono Alarm
    Seiko Pepsi Diver SKX009K1
    Casio Illuminator A168WA-1U

Beco Collector box for 6 watches ( Made in Germany)

I am contemplated to buy a 'new home' for my watches.

I 'd finally settled on the following 6's watches collector box from Birkenstock(Beco Techic). It has a nice piano gloss finishing and its made and ship directly from Germany. I couldn't find this in Singapore.

http://www.watch-tool.de/html/watch_boxes.php?id=0501ca

After calculating of xhange rate from Euro to Sgd, credit card charges, shipping + handling cost of this box, the total cost sums up to about SGD$270. from this website.

This watch box could have cost more in the past given that Euro dollar is at its low now.

P.S- I am taking reference price from this website because they provide one of the lowest cost for this particular model, you may take this model and compare with other European websites.

I managed to get a free shipping + discount from the dealer, if I can order a minimum of 5 watch boxes from him.

I managed to bring down the unit price to only SGD$199nett per watch box.

SO I'll need you guys out there to join me in this MO if you too wish to bring your beloved watch a new Watch box made in Germany. It will be a great gift as well as the dealer promise me that each watch box will be individually packed.

Delivery mode is by hand to your nearest MRT station.

Deposit of SGD$30 to show your commitment.

Limited to first 4 interested parties and I will stop this once it'd reach the min required of 5 orders incl myself.

PLease sms me @ 97305037 to discuss further.

Glenn
    Rolex Daydate 18038
    Grand Seiko SBGX 059

Comment

Hi all,

Dealer from Germany has agreed to give us another choice to choose from the stated price of SGD$199

Its a 5-watch carbon material made watch box - http://www.watch-tool.de/html/watch_boxes.php?id=0500aa

I just saw this same design 5 watches from Mitch & Marc @ Taka, its selling at $346 - http://mitchmarc.com/catalogue.html?c=2

Of cos this one has a glass top but it'll cos $150 more...

sms me @ 97305037 to start this MO !!

glenn
      Rolex Daydate 18038
      Grand Seiko SBGX 059

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile