Man Utd vs Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Utd vs Arsenal

I'd absolutely 8 2 be an Arsenal fan right now!

Yes we have lost the game, and in a humiliating way, due to injuries and suspensions and maybe to some extent mismanagement of the club. But that does not mean we the supporters deserved to be humilated. You have won the bragging rights and you choose to shout about it in our thread this morning and now in a "dedicated thread", instead of in your own Man U thread or the BPL 2011/12 thread. Are we surprised at all at such behaviour of a Man U fan?

Yes our club is in disarray. But we are not going into hiding. We are Arsenal fans.

We will bounce back.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      Yes we have lost the game, and in a humiliating way, due to injuries and suspensions and maybe to some extent mismanagement of the club. But that does not mean we the supporters deserved to be humilated. You have won the bragging rights and you choose to shout about it in our thread this morning and now in a "dedicated thread", instead of in your own Man U thread or the BPL 2011/12 thread. Are we surprised at all at such behaviour of a Man U fan?

Yes our club is in disarray. But we are not going into hiding. We are Arsenal fans.

We will bounce back.
      Well Said!

Comment

LOL cool brothers !! there are ups and downs !!

Comment

Yup.... it really is just too irresistible for me to gloat at this time. As a die-hard ManU fan, it is the way to celebrate!

I just had to do it to get all the footie fans attention. Basking in all the glory in such a lop-sided match, especially against a side that once were serious EPL challengers.

To be honest, even I can't believe the scoreline when it almost ended up being a rugby score!

I just read that this was Arsenal's worst scoreline since the 1890's. Bouncing back is not going to be easy for you this season, especially since the transfer window is closing in a few days.

Peace!

Comment

Just my 2 cents worth on Arsenal's current demise....

I think Arsenal need to seriously look at their wage structure to get any decent players to come to their club. There is no shortage of cash for players, especially since you just got a large wad of cash for Nasri, Fabregas and 25 million pounds for getting through to the next round of the Champions League.

Getting rid of Wenger is not the solution. He's a decent manager. Besides, who else can they get to replace him? Whoever it would be, they will still face the same problems I mentioned. A change in the board of Directors is your answer. David Dein did well when he was in charge.

Comment

Hey, I m man utd fan, after the score line, i put off wearing my shirt coz a good friend of mine is gunners friend, I remember last UCL, how Barca painfully won the match n cup, I felt for the gunners......buy wisely!!! But GG Man united
              OWN , Tag Huer F1 Sub Hulk
              Sold Submariner K series Submariner M Series

Comment

ya lor, Man U best in BPL but in Europe kanna eaten only. With Barca smell no smoke, but i think any teams now play with Barca also smell no smoke

Comment

No-one can touch Barca at the moment. I really hate to admit it, but they are definitely the best team in the world so far. As long as they keep Iniest, Xavi and Messi together, I can see their reign lasting for quite a while.

On another note, I see a flurry of transfer going on at Arsenal. Finally a kick up his back side got him to do something but I fear all will be in vain.

Comment

Barring injuries

If no major injures or bad form, Barca still team to beat.......got a few good player........
                    OWN , Tag Huer F1 Sub Hulk
                    Sold Submariner K series Submariner M Series

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X