Laco watches now available at MTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    I made enquiries about this and learnt from the shop staff that it isn't really MTG being appointed "official retailer" of Laco. Rather, it is the said brand's local distributor/agent who is actually 'renting' a shop space with MTG to sell his watches there. The prices of those few Laco watches in the shop are the same as what the local distributor are selling at. According to the staff, if you buy a Laco watch from them, there will not be the company's stamp/chop of warranty whatsoever. The warranty will still be honoured by the local distributor only.

I will also like to state that I am not in any way related to the said company/shop, or anyone related to the company/shop in any way
    I didn't know about the arrangement with De-Timekeeper in this case, but I am aware that MTG's concept is to share the shop space with other sellers (including the "micro sellers") but manned by MTG.

If the prices of Laco being sold there are the same as the online prices of De-Timekeeper, then the prices are not very attractive imo.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

I made enquiries about this and learnt from the shop staff that it isn't really MTG being appointed "official retailer" of Laco. Rather, it is the said brand's local distributor/agent who is actually 'renting' a shop space with MTG to sell his watches there. The prices of those few Laco watches in the shop are the same as what the local distributor are selling at. According to the staff, if you buy a Laco watch from them, there will not be the company's stamp/chop of warranty whatsoever. The warranty will still be honoured by the local distributor only.

I will also like to state that I am not in any way related to the said company/shop, or anyone related to the company/shop in any way
      I believe the message you got is incorrect. MTG is the appointed retailer for Laco by the distributor The Timekeeper Enteprise. You can find the information on their website www.de-timekeeper.com/contact
      german pilot watch lover ...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        Thanks fellow Mod Senior!!

Cannot find the info on offical Laco website..Hence like to know more...hahaha.....

Does DE-Timekeeper have a brick and Mortar Shop other than a show case in MTG as mentioned in the above few threads???
        I am not sure why you cannot find The Timekeeper Enterprise on Laco Official Website, here is the link :
        https://shop.laco.de/en/your-local-retailer.html

Here what it says on the Laco website:

Suchergebnis
        The Timekeeper Enterprise
        28 Maxwell Road,#03-05
        Red Dot Building, S(069120 Singapore

Singapore

Telefon: work
        Telefax:
        E-Mail: info@de-timekeeper.com

As it is, The Timekeeper Enterprise is a Distributor, and not a retailer. They do not a shop as of now.

Comment

Sorry, went to the link posted by you. Cannot find the necessary information.

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
          I am not sure why you cannot find The Timekeeper Enterprise on Laco Official Website, here is the link :
          https://shop.laco.de/en/your-local-retailer.html

Here what it says on the Laco website:

Suchergebnis
          The Timekeeper Enterprise
          28 Maxwell Road,#03-05
          Red Dot Building, S(069120 Singapore

Singapore

Telefon: work
          Telefax:
          E-Mail: info@de-timekeeper.com

As it is, The Timekeeper Enterprise is a Distributor, and not a retailer. They do not a shop as of now.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            Sorry, went to the link posted by you. Cannot find the necessary information.
            Hey Triton, when you first visit this page, it shows only the German sellers.
            Look for this link just below the tap "Pilot" and clikc on it :
            Find your local authorised retailer worldwide:

You then see a list of countries. Click on "LAND" pull down menu and you can see Singapore. Select it and then click search or "Suchen" in German. You should see The Timekeeper Enteprise there as posted before.

FYI, The Timekeeper Enterprise is also the Authorised Distributor for Laco in Malaysia. The new branch office is expected to be setup by within October and you should see the country listing of Malaysia there soon.

Haha, hope the above instruction helps to verify and clarify that we do have an authroized distributor for Laco here in Singapore. Cheers!

Comment

Hey,

missed the link. thanks for pointing out.

is this the one you referring to

Originally posted by PeterPan View Post
              Hey Triton, when you first visit this page, it shows only the German sellers.
              Look for this link just below the tap "Pilot" and clikc on it :
              Find your local authorised retailer worldwide:

You then see a list of countries. Click on "LAND" pull down menu and you can see Singapore. Select it and then click search or "Suchen" in German. You should see The Timekeeper Enteprise there as posted before.

FYI, The Timekeeper Enterprise is also the Authorised Distributor for Laco in Malaysia. The new branch office is expected to be setup by within October and you should see the country listing of Malaysia there soon.

Haha, hope the above instruction helps to verify and clarify that we do have an authroized distributor for Laco here in Singapore. Cheers!
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                Hey,

missed the link. thanks for pointing out.

is this the one you referring to

Hey, yes this is correct. Thanks for the screen print image :-)

It will be moved to the landing page later, together with the new Malaysia office info as mentioned.

Comment

Heh Peter,

Tx for the clarification. Happy holiday!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Heh Peter,

Tx for the clarification. Happy holiday!

Thanks and happy holiday to you too. Catch up one of these days for coffee la, cheers!! :-)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X