Jialat! Auntie lai liao!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jialat! Auntie lai liao!

For those who drive and carry an iphone, this new app "Summons Auntie" is useful and fun

Becomes the top downloaded app in SG just one week after its launch. Hope it will be made available for Android soon.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_703354.html
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

been using a similar app (park patrol) for monitoring aussie parking attendants.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      For those who drive and carry an iphone, this new app "Summons Auntie" is useful and fun

Becomes the top downloaded app in SG just one week after its launch. Hope it will be made available for Android soon.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_703354.html
      Interesting...have a very local flavour!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Will download and use it when necessary. Tx Mr pegasi.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i dont like the history section. why? it gives you the distance such as 500m away. 500m in radius? say area big, not big, say small also not small. however, between 1 end to another end it is 1km already. so information may or may not be useful.

however, when you report a location, it stores the co-ordinates as well. it is therefore better if user can tap on the distance report and it opens up in google maps to show 'exact' location where last spotted.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            i dont like the history section. why? it gives you the distance such as 500m away. 500m in radius? say area big, not big, say small also not small. however, between 1 end to another end it is 1km already. so information may or may not be useful.

however, when you report a location, it stores the co-ordinates as well. it is therefore better if user can tap on the distance report and it opens up in google maps to show 'exact' location where last spotted.
            My wife has an iphone and I don't, so I haven't play with it yet, but my understanding is that the alert reaches out to a range of 200m (radius I supposed).
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Thanks very funny app.

Very flavorful
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X