This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post
    Thanks bro Oceans for sharing the cold hard marble with me. Felt my ass firmer already.

Nice the see fellow Rolexians, I mean Galaxians, oops I really mean watch lovers bros & sis again! (my humble apologies MsLucifer)

Guess after all the bling bling poison, I'll be creeping around the forum again!

Last but not least, DA do enjoy your few months holiday resort stay at Tekong. If you gonna swim back to mainland, remember to wear your super bling so that we can recognize it's you on newspaper front page!
    Alright sure bro! Will take note of that! Hehehehe...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Thanks to all for coming! Appreciate it I will work hard and wear a SGROC tee if I intend to swim out! Hope you see SGROC on newspaper front page yeah!

Hehehe
      Enjoy yourself in NS.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

It was a pity that I could not attend the gathering!

Take care bro DA!!

If you come swimming out of tekong, please call me. I will wear my SG-ROC bikini and pick you up from Singapore Island side.
        :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
        [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
        Day-Date
        OysterDate
        Submariner
        GMT Master
        Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

Originally posted by hypersocial View Post
          Thanks bro Oceans for sharing the cold hard marble with me. Felt my ass firmer already.

Nice the see fellow Rolexians, I mean Galaxians, oops I really mean watch lovers bros & sis again! (my humble apologies MsLucifer)

Guess after all the bling bling poison, I'll be creeping around the forum again!

Last but not least, DA do enjoy your few months holiday resort stay at Tekong. If you gonna swim back to mainland, remember to wear your super bling so that we can recognize it's you on newspaper front page!
          Bro Richie, how are you?

I see now you are also poisoned with bling bling already. when is your turn to own one?
          :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
          [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
          Day-Date
          OysterDate
          Submariner
          GMT Master
          Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X