No announcement yet.

Explorer II Replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't call this a top grade...is there really such thing as a top grade fake?

Judging from what I am seeing from the pic of the fake watch in this thread, I think if you've seen and feel the real thing before you would be able to tell that it's a fake. More so if you could see the fake physically. From the pic all the numbers/letters on the dial/bezel as well as the hands look very low quality to me. Look at the "SWISS MADE" - it's not even aligned in the center (compare the gap between the first letter "S" and the 32 minute marker, with that of the last letter "E" and the 28 mintue marker).
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
      I wouldn't call this a top grade...is there really such thing as a top grade fake?

Judging from what I am seeing from the pic of the fake watch in this thread, I think if you've seen and feel the real thing before you would be able to tell that it's a fake. More so if you could see the fake physically. From the pic all the numbers/letters on the dial/bezel as well as the hands look very low quality to me. Look at the "SWISS MADE" - it's not even aligned in the center (compare the gap between the first letter "S" and the 32 minute marker, with that of the last letter "E" and the 28 mintue marker).
      but hor, the rep made an improvement over the gen new explorer II leh. It gave its new explorer II the triplock crown treatment
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by novaol View Post
        This is the old Explorer II

This is the Fake Explorer II 2011
        This is the new Explorer II 2011 Model which will be debut in Oct 2011

Found the difference! And you will know why DarkAngle replied you that way... hee hee Hope that clears up your confusion[/QUOTE]

Bingo That's what I meant

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Ya, looks like it's a copy of the new rather than the existing Explorer II.
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

From PHing.com and I think it is still available... do a search like 'rolex replica'

Originally posted by MSports View Post
            Where did u see the fake explorer?
            Current
            ------------
            SS Rolex OysterDate Precision 6694
            SS Rolex Explorer II 16570 (White)
            SS Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 (Black)

Comment

New case. Sub crown guard. Old hands.

The hands are the main giveaway.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

my humble opinion, i happened to compare a fake and a real one side by side. its always the bezel font and crown difference. both are too big in the fakes.
                Currently Wearing
                Rolex 216570

Comment

In my opinion, this fake might have made it the same 40mm Explorer II 2011 but the hands are not quite there yet but I won't be surprise it will be, giving them the time, they will come up the same. The second thing is also the new lume, it's blue now rather then the usual green. That might be the give away that's its still flaw on their part. Obviously, the reason why the old hands were used is becos they had already mass produced and that for clients who wants this new watch first, they might as well sprayed the colors as the new version and does what they do best..

Well 'TheOldJaffa' you are right, there will always be difference when you put a fake with the original, that is what you owned. But for those who don't, they will feel the thrill that it might look original.

my humble opinion, i happened to compare a fake and a real one side by side. its always the bezel font and crown difference. both are too big in the fakes.
                  Current
                  ------------
                  SS Rolex OysterDate Precision 6694
                  SS Rolex Explorer II 16570 (White)
                  SS Rolex GMT-Master II 16710 (Black)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X