Where or Who can I sell Gold to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where or Who can I sell Gold to?

Hi guys, long time no post. Anyways, I have a gold 'chain' necklace that I would like to sell. I was wondering where or whom I can sell it to at a good price.

Thanks in advance fellas.
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

not sure myself, but id say, goldsmiths, goldshops, and speciality gold buyers. in oz, speciality goldbuyers will usually pay 75-80% of the spot rate on the day. the amount you get will depend on the purity, weight, etc.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

What's the weight and is it 916? Ill buy. Contact me 9/2/2/2/4/4/8/4

Comment

hi

never sell to goldsmith shop. you will loose 20 to 25% from face value (base on the current gold price) Go to Lucky plaza basement. The shop is next to the 4D (opp foodcourt). They give good price but dont go on weekend as the gold trading market is close. Best to go from Tue to thur. Good luck

Comment

If it was a gold coin/bar, i would be happy to discuss pricing with u.

For gold chain, the only way i can think off is the pawnshops unfortunately. Best to go thru a few to get the best pricing.

Comment

many thanks for your replies. i will try the lucky plaza shop and another shop recommended by another member. anyways, i just wanted to see how much it could fetch, if its not much i'll prolly just keep it for... when i get older. haha thanks again!
            fallraen
            "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Go to first jewellery...price is better then goldshop...pawnshop.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X