No announcement yet.

Wife left without a word but a note!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes 116520 you're rite.I have neglected her,and she felt lonely here.And i didn't treat as nice as before. She is a very good gal,very mummy little gal.I believe she had returned.But till now she don't dare to return home.She is staying at her friend's house.She 's too afraid to go home to face the rest of the people.She 's not even telling me or her best friend where is her.
    Last edited by mysubmariner; 13-09-08, 12:14 AM.

Comment

i really aprreciate guys here are so concern of my case.Sincerely thank you to you all...we had been in love for 4 years.And married for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by mysubmariner View Post
        i really aprreciate guys here are so concern of my case.Sincerely thank you to you all...we had been in love for 4 years.And married for 2 years.
        Take care bro

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi bro,
          sad to hear this... if she didnt has the heart to stay , you found her also no use.... nevertheless u still have ur rolex...

Comment

yes 116520 you're rite.I have neglected her,and she felt lonely here.And i didn't treat as nice as before. She is a very good gal,very mummy little gal.I believe she had returned.But till now she don't dare to return home.She is staying at her friend's house.She 's too afraid to go home to face the rest of the people.She 's not even telling me or her best friend where is her.
            Bro, did she take your sub along???
            TT D GMTII
            SS Z ExpII
            TT M Sub
            SS M Milgauss

Looking BNIB SS Z/M SD

Comment

she dont like rolex watches.Also becauase of this she was also very upset.She told my mum why i spent so much on this watches.And told her i no saving.No allowance for her.

Comment

she dont like rolex watches.Also becauase of this she was also very upset.She told my mum why i spent so much on this watches.And told her i no saving.No allowance for her.
                At least you still have your submariner!!
                TT D GMTII
                SS Z ExpII
                TT M Sub
                SS M Milgauss

Looking BNIB SS Z/M SD

Comment

having reading that, i feel so sad. i felt that i need to bring out a point.
                  watch collecting can be addictive esp u have the plastics and lotsa credit line in the mkt now. when u discovered u r in debts for more than 2 watches bought using installments or have more than 5 digits figures in debts, we need to take a step back. this is not much better than gambling or drugs, just that we always convince ourselves we can always sell the watches to cash back, but how many watches can we cash back and not made a loss? and how many watches are we willing to let go. in this way, we are slaves to our debts owned for buying watches.
                  hope all bros here buy within our means and not sacrifice the welfare of our family.
                  hope this doesnt offend anyone.

Comment

Sorry bro, just happened to look at this awhile ago. If she is not with her family, she might most probably be with either some close relatives or very close friends. Try having a serious & heart to heart talk with any of her relatives or close friends you know of. Let them know that you still sincerely care for her. A woman always looks for security and someone she can depend on in times of loneliness or troubles. You can always try calling up her family to check on the latest development between them. I also believe that no matter what, nothing is stronger than family ties. China is pretty big & to find her there is like finding a needle in a hay stack. Be patient, contact her family from time to time & most probably you would get some results soon. If not, the Chinese New Year period would help as she would most probably home. Take care & Best Regards. Winston.

Comment

seems like almost a year since the last post. I hope the couple is re-united. If not, my view is that ICA will not be able to assist in private issues. secondly, if a wife of 2 years just packs up and go, then leave it. I hope you have picked up your life and moved on, and in the process, hope that she has moved on too. sometimes in life, we cannot force.

As for watches, please do not succumb to instalment plans. buy what u can afford. For cars, i set a limit of no more than 10% cost of depreciation vis-a-vis salary. hence, i am still driving 60k japanese car while my colleagues who earn the same or less than me drive lexus, camry and merc.

Be at peace with yourself.
                      WISHLIST
                      Yachtmaster2 116688
                      Sky Dweller
                      AP ROO Black Theme
                      WG Submariner

Comment

I think watch collecting not really an issue bah, there are many factors in the relationship, I hope our bros here better dont talk about " at least you have your watch left". I dont think it will make the OP feel any better.

Take care, bro. To be on the safe side, I think you should close any of your joint account with her name on it.

Comment

Well bro, I guess we all have our most down moments. Hope that you can pick up the pieces and move on.

HD

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X