Wife left without a word but a note!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife left without a word but a note!

Can any kind kind soul advice me what to to or how to deal with this? Wife is foreigner.Here on a social visit pass,after 10th day left without a word but a note.Had filed a police report,was informed by them from the ICA she had already left Singapore.Please help!

Wat ?! Very sticky situation. If dun mind, wat does te note say huh ?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Huh?! Err...which country is your wife from? Did she like take any valuables or stuff along with her?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

she wrote "i had enough here,don't come looking for me". I have contacted my in laws and all her friends they said she never returned home. She's from china,she left her wedding ring behind.No valuables things.I'm considering to file a police report in her country.Pls help...

Comment

friends told me i could file for Abandonment of spouse or unreasonable behaviour.What should i do now...

Comment

Wah.. very tuff le. Try ask immigration see got help or nt. Sori for u.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by mysubmariner View Post
              she wrote "i had enough here,don't come looking for me". I have contacted my in laws and all her friends they said she never returned home. She's from china,she left her wedding ring behind.No valuables things.I'm considering to file a police report in her country.Pls help...
              China...just as I expected

You can ask ICA to check where she going right I think? Take care bro

Comment

first of all... sad to hear your wife left you.

not to be a damper but nothing much you can do to stop her, she is not an illigal immigrant so you cant stop her at the border.

maybe you can set up something with ICA, so that when she comes back in, they will know and hopefully notify you about it.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

have asked the investigating officer he said only can revealed she left the country thats all.I have even call all the airlines companies to ask.No use..i sincerely ask some kind souls here to tell me what to do now...

Comment

Airlines company will not reveal the name of their passenger 1...

Comment

Well then, since you've lodged a police report, wait for her return. If she doesn't, too bad liao. Meantime, seek legal aid to see what the law can help you. Gd luck.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I sympathise with you. The way I see it is that this feeling of hers has been brewing for a while. Didn't you see any sign earlier of this coming?

Comment

dont want to sound rude or insensitive...

what is it that you want? u want her back? do you guys have kids? anything left hanging like joint bank account or any of that sort?

if there is nothing else between the two of you, move on bro. i have a friend in your situation.. even worse then, they had kids already...
                          In The Bag
                          Him
                          Tissot PR100 AutoQuartz T14.1.489.11, Longines Dolce Vita L56554736, Rolex SS Submariner 16610, Rolex Explorer II 16570, Glycine Airman SST 06 Ref:3856.186-D8, Seiko Blue Ti Samurai SBDA003, Diver SKX007J, Black Sumo SBDC001, Tuna Can SBBN007, Orange Monster SKX781, Vintage Diver 6309-7040, Vintage Bellmatic 4006-7002
                          Her
                          Tissot PR50 T27.2.281.13, Longines Dolce Vita L51584736

Next Target
                          Damned! My wife's list is not growing...Rolex MOP Datejust for Missus...

Comment

Every situation is different. My suggestion would be to have a conversation with her to see what the possibilities really are. In other words, if you do x will she do y? You need to gain an understanding of what exactly it is she wants you to do, or is it a question of her wanting to get out of the relationship. Men in general want to fix a problem like they might fix a leaky faucet. Sometimes it’s not that easy. You need to fully understand what it is she’s thinking. After you answer that question then you both will know if it’s better to be apart or to stay as a family. Of course counseling would help as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Well then, since you've lodged a police report, wait for her return. If she doesn't, too bad liao. Meantime, seek legal aid to see what the law can help you. Gd luck.
                              Doubt she will return

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X