No announcement yet.

Any Altis driver here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you interested to go my regular car park who does mainly toyota cars, send me a text message or pm. i give you the address.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

This discussion ma chiam like changing oil (servicing) of watches at agent vs 3rd party service centre/watchmaker
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

hehehe...true!!!sound very similar!!!!!

For me , i very kia si....always head back to Agent...hehehe....

Bo bian...kana 1 bad experience many years back...so 1 time heart pain is more than enuff for me!!!
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          if you interested to go my regular car park who does mainly toyota cars, send me a text message or pm. i give you the address.
          Did u say CAR PARK??
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

haha. typo. my regular car mechanic. must be brain sleeping. thanks for pointing out.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Dear All,

If you all afraid of ppl wrecking your car, go back to agent. But Sibeh expensive, it gives you a peace of mind. I believe they are professionally trained by the principal car manufacturers in their origin manufacturing companies before working in our area.

Some third party shops are also excellent. When I first bought my car 3 years back (2nd hand of course), I sent my 1st servicing after purchase back to Borneo Motors. Costed me a fortune but a peace of mind.

After car certified ok, you send it outside and just do the proper regular maintenance. Should be fine. (info from lao jiao car owner friends that I know)

For those who wants to know a so far ok mechanic, I can intro Mega Auto in Sin Ming Road. If you want further details, can PM me and I will give you the name and contact.

Richard.
              :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
              [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
              Day-Date
              OysterDate
              Submariner
              GMT Master
              Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

Originally posted by dongfang richard View Post
                Bro Seiko, parts cost and labour cost for servicing in Perth killed me during my student days last time All I can say its very expensive.

To my memory, the last time I bought my oil filter in Sg costs me less than 10bucks.
                Hence the DIY culture here . Do as much as I can by myself, and give the mechanic shop whatever you cant fix.

Originally posted by dongfang richard View Post
                Dear All,

If you all afraid of ppl wrecking your car, go back to agent. But Sibeh expensive, it gives you a peace of mind. I believe they are professionally trained by the principal car manufacturers in their origin manufacturing companies before working in our area.

Some third party shops are also excellent. When I first bought my car 3 years back (2nd hand of course), I sent my 1st servicing after purchase back to Borneo Motors. Costed me a fortune but a peace of mind.

After car certified ok, you send it outside and just do the proper regular maintenance. Should be fine. (info from lao jiao car owner friends that I know) ....
                Normally, I will go to dealer, only when dealing with electronics issue, such as ECU, SRS or

For mechanic work that i dont know how to do, will consider going to third party mechanic shop. Afterall, how different can an engine be.

*IMO* its the electronics that is the killer.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Bro Seiko, I know a Singaporean uncle residing in Perth can do go servicing at reasonable costs. He is expert in Japanese cars and give you good advices.

If you interested, I will PM you his contacts. I will now have to dig for it.
                  :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
                  [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
                  Day-Date
                  OysterDate
                  Submariner
                  GMT Master
                  Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

that will be great Richard. Cheers!!

I'm going to have to pull out my instrument cluster soon. Problem is, I have to start with the centre console, work up to the radio, aircon, and only then, can I get to the instrument cluster. Add to the fact that I am only changing two bulbs, and expecting the rest of the bulbs to blow relatively soon.

Only problem is, a bunch of cluster bulbs cost almost A$700
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X