Watch Polishing At Luxury Timepiece Services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Polishing At Luxury Timepiece Services

Hi, looking for feedbacks from any of our bros here who have send their watches for polishing to Luxury Timepiece Services at Tanglin Shopping Centre. I have the intention of sending my AP ROO for polishing and from their website, the rates are quite reasonable for AP ROO models and their services look professional.

Alternative, would any of our bros here know the rate that AP Service Centre charge for polishing...Thanks in advance.

Hi! I would not advise polishing your ROO anywhere but AP Service Centre. Even watch dealers here have told me that polishing their APs elsewhere makes the watch look too shiny. AP has a special way of polishing with the grain to make your ROO even nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by theseire View Post
      Hi! I would not advise polishing your ROO anywhere but AP Service Centre. Even watch dealers here have told me that polishing their APs elsewhere makes the watch look too shiny. AP has a special way of polishing with the grain to make your ROO even nicer.
      Thanks for yr advise....any idea what are the charges like at AP Service Ctr.

Comment

Originally posted by dennlow View Post
        Thanks for yr advise....any idea what are the charges like at AP Service Ctr.
        Refreshing case and bracelet would set you back $345 + 7%.

Comment

Originally posted by superguard View Post
          Refreshing case and bracelet would set you back $345 + 7%.
          Thanks for the info...I guess that's the way to go.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X