No announcement yet.

Means Nothing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you the same archie42 on TRF that made so many annoying posts and finally got banned a few years back??!

omfg. why are you here??? you were never from singapore...! i knew your nick was familiar... good grief!

taxico thinks archie42 should hang out in australian forums (whirlpool, etc) instead of coming here.

seiko.citizen should be able to provide you with aussie forums you can join. maybe a brisbane one.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

I lived in Asia - Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong from 2002-2005.

This is a public forum - I am allowed to visit anywhere I dam feel like. If not - I will contact all sponsors and advise them non-Singpore people are not welcome here and advise them to advertise on a different forum. I personally deal with 3 or 4 of the advertisers here.... If I am not welcome I will leave and advise the sponsors......

Comment

Originally posted by Archie42 View Post

This is a public forum - I am allowed to visit anywhere I dam feel like. If not - I will contact all sponsors and advise them non-Singpore people are not welcome here and advise them to advertise on a different forum. I personally deal with 3 or 4 of the advertisers here.... If I am not welcome I will leave and advise the sponsors......
        Who says non-Singaporean people are unwelcome here? Miscreants and sychophants of all nationalities, on the other hand have, always outstay their welcome.
        Now things are getting a little curious and unsettling...why would a self-proclaimed taxi driver deal with advertisers here? Travis Bickle-like delusions because of too many flashing headlights?
        Sweet 16:
        PP Aquanaut
        VC Overseas
        AP ROO Black Themes
        A.Lange & Sohne 1815
        Breguet Type XXI
        Blancpain 50 Fathoms
        JLC Navy Seals
        GO Senator 60s
        GP Laureato
        Zenith Pilot Extra Special
        Rolex DSSD
        IWC Big Pilot
        Pam 112
        Omega Ploprof
        Breitling Super Avenger
        Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
          are you the same archie42 on TRF that made so many annoying posts and finally got banned a few years back??!

omfg. why are you here??? you were never from singapore...! i knew your nick was familiar... good grief!

taxico thinks archie42 should hang out in australian forums (whirlpool, etc) instead of coming here.

seiko.citizen should be able to provide you with aussie forums you can join. maybe a brisbane one.
          Bro Taxico,
          Given his track record, he'll probably be Brisbanned in no time...
          Sweet 16:
          PP Aquanaut
          VC Overseas
          AP ROO Black Themes
          A.Lange & Sohne 1815
          Breguet Type XXI
          Blancpain 50 Fathoms
          JLC Navy Seals
          GO Senator 60s
          GP Laureato
          Zenith Pilot Extra Special
          Rolex DSSD
          IWC Big Pilot
          Pam 112
          Omega Ploprof
          Breitling Super Avenger
          Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
            Bro Taxico,
            Given his track record, he'll probably be Brisbanned in no time...
            "lived in Asia - Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong from 2002-2005."

and Brisbanned in 2011

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

take away the brand name and these 3 looks like crap. To me at least.

Comment

remember: i never said non-Singapore people are not welcome here. i asked why you visit this forum. then i said you were not from singapore. then i said i think you should hang out in australian forums instead of coming here, but i never directly said why.

your threads/replies and the first part of my post should be quite self-explanatory. further, most people here tend to have some type of singapore origin or have the desire to visit singapore to obtain watches.

of course you can visit this forum as much as you darn like, just like how i can say anything i darn like here (so long as it is not offensive or is against forum rules).

remember: my view of your presence here is not the same view that the forum has nor do i represent this forum/its owners, in any way/shape/form and given my personality and heritage i have not been the least bit xenophobic (more like archiephobic) so i think you should save your effort in contacting the sponsors and channel it elsewhere - such as re-arranging your cases and deciding which watches you should wear today.

but of course you knew that, being the discerning collector that you are. thank you for showing us your lovely collection of watches and cases.

i just hope your stay here doesn't turn into a not-so-discreet self-advertising opportunity for your products/services just like on TRF...
                “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post

Popular aussie forum include:

skylinesaustralia
                  whirlpool
                  Ozhonda

sadly no aussie watch forums!

ok, you get the idea

i think archie42 goes by another nick on TRF; i remember reading some while back about some guy who did his research on luxury goods, etc.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Dear thread starter,
                    What is your point in starting this thread? It seems like just another pointless piece of information that is self gratuitous. Is that what you want all of us to tell you? That you are brilliant at making good decisions and fantastic purchases? I agree you do have a fine collection, but your way of posting your messages is just plain silly. Why not try a different approach that "talks" to everyone here and not just yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                      What is your point in starting this thread?
                      this is not the first time people have asked him this question (on other forums too!).

Comment

Seriously, his posts/thread are very aptly titled.....means nothing!

Thanks for the entertainment. The only thing that impressed me is your gorgeous wife who allows you to use herself as model for these junks(no pun intended).

Comment

Thks for the entertaining read ...
                          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

这个人怎么了?为什么喜欢说那么多废话。有一点怕他.

Comment

Originally posted by oxen69 View Post
                              这个人怎么了?为什么喜欢说那么多废话。有一点怕他.
                              he not ang moh, sure can read mandarin lah.
                              Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
                              Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
                              GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
                              GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
                              DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
                              DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
                              , 18238 malachite
                              DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
                              AP 15300 Black
                              Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
                              GP 18k RG
                              IWC Port 3714 Chrono
                              Chronoswiss Skeleton
                              Corum Bubble Lucifer

Comment

Originally posted by minimerc View Post
                                he not ang moh, sure can read mandarin lah.
                                我知道,他那个很漂亮老婆也是华人阿。

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X