Means Nothing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Means Nothing....

I would like to take the time to comment on my "HOLY TRINITY" experience.

I own the following Holy Trinity pieces - Vacheron & Constantin 6405, Patek Philippe 5107 and an Audemars Piguet 1970s Dress watch.

I just recently went and showed all my friends/watchmakers my small and humble collection.

The Holy Trinity is like the 3 rings that give "Superman" his power. Having the Holy Trinity in the same spot leads to special powers..... let me explain.....

1) I went into Watches of Switzerland and a very beautiful and delightful young lady said - I know you.... you are Paul XXXX. I did not recognise her (which is strange as she was gorgeous). She asked about my Rolex emsemble and I explained that was for "garden use" and then I showed her my Trinity. She knew the brands and she felt honoured that I let her touch the trinity pieces (personally I am honoured a beautiful lady wants to touch any possession of mine!)

When I was leaving she said - "Sorry if I startled you by recognising you" ..... I immediately replied, "NO, it is an absolutle honour when a beautiful woman remembers me."

2) Talking to my friends at Brisbane Vintage Watches. The Swiss trained tech who is about 33 said the Vacheron of mine is the pick of the 3 pieces. The Vacheron 6405 is not the most expensive (that honour belongs to my Patek 5107) ..... but the Vacheron was the most beautiful in his opinion.

MONEY MEANS NOTHING - the vulgarity of modern society is a terrible situation which needs addressing.

It's just Awesome!!

Comment

if you're the "cabbie" who has been replying/starting really peculiar posts: i don't know why you do what you do.

and why would you bring 3 watches out with you to WoS?
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

What is the point of this post? That Rolex is for garden use?if that is the case you have come to the wrong garden!
        His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

whats the rolex? in the garden?
          jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post

and why would you bring 3 watches out with you to WoS?
            I also wonder why.

Comment

You have a collection of very nice watches. But what is the moral of the story?? Isit by wearing very good watches for outing, will make you feel like superman??
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

erhm, u mean u need watches to give you 'power' thats why u have to carry 3 watches with you all the time, else you feel that you are nothing?

thats pretty erhmm..interesting..way for someone wanting to gain confidence abt themselves

btw, I would be more honored if a gorgeous lady wanted to go dinner with me rather than rem me for my watch collection. Althou have to admint, you have an impressive collection there.

So, do you like put the 3 watches in your pocket, or 1 on each wrist + 1 in pocket, or u actually lug that huge watch box with you everywhere u go?
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

watch for superman??? i got my GARDEN ROLEX as a gift to myself. in fact i wear them almost daily except when gardening. i admire your collection very much. but the way you show your power watches..... a watch doesn't make a man or superman for that matter.

Comment

I wear 2 watches at any 1 time..... 1 trinity and 1 other watch.
                    The other trinity members go in 1 of my Louis Vuitton hardcase briefcases....

The lady next to this stack is my gorgeous wife. Also I like attention from other females - she is the only lady for me..... she is wearing a Cartier Banjoire in 18K yellow gold (a 40th birthday present for her).

Comment

The moral of the story is Watches of Switzerland has a very beautiful and delightful young lady. BTW, is it the Paragon branch???

Originally posted by desfrie View Post
                      What is the point of this post? That Rolex is for garden use?if that is the case you have come to the wrong garden!
                      Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                      You have a collection of very nice watches. But what is the moral of the story?? Isit by wearing very good watches for outing, will make you feel like superman??

Comment

Moral to the story:-
                        "Always wear a luxury watch - you never know who you will meet."

I am now in Australia - It was the Brisbane store in Queensland.

Comment

this is weird
                          My Current
                          Rolex TT Sub 16613 Z (traded)
                          Rolex SS Sub LV 16610 V (sold)
                          Rolex oyster 6694 Sg Roc custom dial
                          Rolex SS Daytona Black V (sold)
                          Rolex Datejust 2 166333 V
                          Rolex Explorer 2 White P (traded)
                          Rolex Yachtmaster Z (traded)
                          Rolex Milgauss GV V
                          Pam 114 K

Wife Current
                          Rolex Air King
                          Rolex Milgauss White V

Wish list
                          Rolex Sub 16619 WG
                          Rolex Yachtmaster 2 YG

Comment

what talking you ?
                            women, watch and garden ????

Comment

Originally posted by Archie42 View Post

I wear 2 watches at any 1 time..... 1 trinity and 1 other watch.
                              The other trinity members go in 1 of my Louis Vuitton hardcase briefcases....

The lady next to this stack is my gorgeous wife. Also I like attention from other females - she is the only lady for me..... she is wearing a Cartier Banjoire in 18K yellow gold (a 40th birthday present for her).
                              IMHO, if i may, my fine sir, with all due respect, TOO MUCH INFORMATION! nobody asked.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X