X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    (...)
    perhaps u could provide a brief description of this 6694 gentleman so that the interests of our forum members could be safeguarded.

2cts worth.
    Shalom.
    im not sure the posting of someones description is suitable to be posted online.
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by lancer8889 View Post
      Hi! Thank you everyone for the messages. I have nothing against rolex6694 and what was narrated here is the actual situation that had happened. The bezel he tried to sell to me does not appear to fit properly and he had also accidentally dropped my watch. I was quite surprised at this as well but because it is an old watch (i.e. 16013) that was used daily, I did not want to create a scene as he looked rather young. I guess my watch needs to visit a watchmaker soon. By the way, I may be new here but my nick always followed me to every forum. You can take a look at <www.sgevoclub.com> for which I have been there for ages. I have posted this so that hopefully other fellow members here can be careful when dealing with him. Regards.
      Hi! Thank you everyone for the messages. I am posting this not to hunt for any compensation as I seriously believed that he had dropped my watch accidentally because it happened in my full view. Having said that, if you are to ask me for my personal opinion on whether he could be considered professional enough to handle your recognized watch(es), my answer will be a definite NO. After going through all these, I just wanted to share my experience with fellow members here after coincidentally seeing his thread offering an assortment of services. Regards.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X