This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of User Name: rolex6694

Hi! I have posted a thread here to look for a bezel. One gentleman with User Name: rolex6694 contacted me saying he has a bezel for sale. Subsequently, I meet him at Tampines as requested where he tried to fit the bezel on my watch. The bezel does not appear to be able to fit properly but he insisted to try and assuring me that this is alright. To make matters worst, he later accidentally dropped my watch. It is unfortunate that the watch is now behaving strangely. You may want to reconsider about dealing with him. Cheers!

sounds bad, in the first place. you should go shop if you intend to look for aftermarket bezel
    Time is the essence of man

Comment

thanks for the useful info bro!
      will keep in mind about him!
      do be more careful in future ya..?
      can try chinatown or golden mile for bezels..
      good luck!
      [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
      Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

A watchmaker dropped your watch?

Comment

Think it might be an Accident cause he is suppose to be a pro at this...
          Lets see wat rolex6694 got to say about this incident, taking account TS is still new and just created his account....

Comment

Thanks for sharing.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sorry to heard that Bro, I always encourage people go to RSC

SS Daytona Black Dial,
              SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
              SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
              SS SD,
              SS YM,
              SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Originally posted by lancer8889 View Post
                Hi! I have posted a thread here to look for a bezel. One gentleman with User Name: rolex6694 contacted me saying he has a bezel for sale. Subsequently, I meet him at Tampines as requested where he tried to fit the bezel on my watch. The bezel does not appear to be able to fit properly but he insisted to try and assuring me that this is alright. To make matters worst, he later accidentally dropped my watch. It is unfortunate that the watch is now behaving strangely. You may want to reconsider about dealing with him. Cheers!
                I am sorry to hear that...hope you don't stop visiting SG-ROC because of this person. Then you will be losing even more.

I will take note of this person.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

To be fair we should hear the other party's account of the situation as well.

Comment

hi sorry to hear the bad incident,
                    hopefully others beware of this happen again,
                    don;t try if you are semi pro and no proper tools ready for the "operation"...

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I think he should pay for the damages/repair incurred..

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

Beware of User Name: rolex6694

Originally posted by lancer8889 View Post
                        Hi! Thank you everyone for the messages. I have nothing against rolex6694 and what was narrated here is the actual situation that had happened. The bezel he tried to sell to me does not appear to fit properly and he had also accidentally dropped my watch. I was quite surprised at this as well but because it is an old watch (i.e. 16013) that was used daily, I did not want to create a scene as he looked rather young. I guess my watch needs to visit a watchmaker soon. By the way, I may be new here but my nick always followed me to every forum. You can take a look at <www.sgevoclub.com> for which I have been there for ages. I have posted this so that hopefully other fellow members here can be careful when dealing with him. Regards.

Comment

Hi TS, i want to first clarify that, by this post, it is not my intention whatsoever to stir up further dissent between you and 6694.

IMHO, i still think 6694 must, as a gesture of goodwill, offer you some form of compensation. it may be difficult to quantify the damages (cost) for dropping yr watch but surely, he must be held responsible for the errant handling of yr watch.

no matter what's yr next course of action, pls do NOT contemplate the use of physical/verbal abuse against him and land yrself into hot soup with the authoritites, it's just not worh it.

perhaps u could provide a brief description of this 6694 gentleman so that the interests of our forum members could be safeguarded.

2cts worth.
                          Shalom.
                          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                          "Foreign affections"
                          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                          What's NEXT?

Comment

pls stay cool.......

i think this is a serious topic for the threadstarter and let's not hijack it with seasoning....... thanks...
                            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                              pls stay cool.......

i think this is a serious topic for the threadstarter and let's not hijack it with seasoning....... thanks...
                              good to see that certain posts were deleted
                              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                              "Foreign affections"
                              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                              What's NEXT?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X