Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
    Nobody is being ungrateful here. : )
    i intend to find a flat in aljunied liao.. all the rebels including me should stay in the same area.. east part of singapore is like the taiping tian guo.. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
      gratitude is not servitude
      Ya lor

Comment

i intend to find a flat in aljunied liao.. all the rebels including me should stay in the same area.. east part of singapore is like the taiping tian guo.. hahaha
        Just make sure it will last longer than Lanfang republic ok? If agree kee chui!

Comment

Bro, good choice. After all alot of ppl r saying the intelligence levels of ppl staying in hougang and aljunied r higher then the rest of the ppl if sg. Just a joke k don scold me but bro better think twice cause bro estrangable said aljunied will be a slum hahaha

Comment

Sorry double post.

Comment

Bro very true statement u have here. The garmen should serve us, not we serve them. In politics, the good things that the garmen did before does not means they will not pass wrong decisions now or in future. We have the rights to decide n they should be grateful to us for paying them so much. Whether we like it or not is another story
              Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
              you probably should come out of your shell and stop living in the past... the past is the past, isn't the main reason we went through the GE exercise the past week about renewal, planning & securing our future...

the purpose of any democratically elected govt in the world is to serve the ppl, not the other way around... so who should be more grateful for the million dollars salary... the kind of salary other elected politicians in the rest of the world can only envy...

tell me what's wrong with the youth of today?... were you hoping that they should cut school and run riot against the authority?...

Comment

yes. we shall be grateful to those founders of PAP. without them, we will not be able to go as far as we are now. singapore will not be a safe and clean country.

but how many of them are still around and still serving singaporeans like what they did in the past? alot of good ministers had passed away or retired.

most of the current ones (minister/MPs) are just taking over the role from their seniors and do they follow what their seniors did?
                they themselves had forgotten the roles of being the servants of their own citizens first. they think of themselves before the singaporeans.

they are not listening to citizens at all. most of the major issues are not being solved in the correct way. during their speeches, most of them address singaporeans as "voters". we are just voters to them.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                  Aye, people go cambridge and some military institute and top everything leh..... Maybe they choose him cause catch no ball his story.

Those who agree with me.....kee chui!

I Kee Kar and Kee Chui!

Comment

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
                    I Kee Kar and Kee Chui!
                    For those who need a laugh on this kee chui thingy....just search YouTube for his ypap 25 anniversary speech.

Kee Chui!

Comment

Listen to this...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A6GvbUmQB0
                      1 3 5
                      ├┼┼╕
                      2 4 6 R

Comment

Check out the Yam Ah Mee video I posted above, damn funny!
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
                          i m saddened by tis many neg tots abt te pple who hve brot economic stability, wealth, peace n racial n religious harmony 2 tis little island. just so sad. i hope te many of u here r nt sing citizens or UNGRATE will b very appropriate 2 call u. ask ur parents abt sing in their era, 1940-50-60-70-80. ask them compare wif current. u hve never lived thru economic n social turmoils when some countries r still experiencing nw. u can dress well, buy, own n talk expensive watches, cars, houses, travels, many many other luxury hobbies n u all talk like tat

i think te major mistake te govt hve done is 2 enable u pple 2 study so high 2 te extent tat tis higher educated pple will return to bite them. if sing hve nt created an environment wealthy n peaceful enuf 2 c thru ur parents' livelihood 4 u 2 b well educated here or abroad, u tink many of u here can afford 2 live te way u r living? do u feel unsafe if ur son/dotter goes out/come home late night or wee hrs of morn? do u feel unsafe 2 park ur expensive car anywhere in sing? do u hve gangsters or mobsters coming 2 harass u 4 protectn $$$? dare u leave ur expensive hse empty 2 go for long expensive traveling? do u c, hear, feel n sometimes get hurt/victimized by pple protesting in te streets almost daily 4 even te smallest issue?

wat is our young coming 2?
                          I pity the way you think Bro, so shallow.....

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                            Ya lor
                            huat ah.. they are being paid millions right? and their kids are being guaranteed a good job.. singapore do not own them anything..

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                              Just make sure it will last longer than Lanfang republic ok? If agree kee chui!
                              of course can last longer lah.. please kee chiu.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                                Bro, good choice. After all alot of ppl r saying the intelligence levels of ppl staying in hougang and aljunied r higher then the rest of the ppl if sg. Just a joke k don scold me but bro better think twice cause bro estrangable said aljunied will be a slum hahaha

bro.. if i talk or scold papee in bukit batok.. people here may think of me as a mad man.. but if i talk about papee in hougang or aljunied.. sure got alot of ppl join in and scold together.. hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X