Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And so..someone copied my items + pictures + description for sale and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    ps: i go ping him say i wanna buy then say COD lah. see how he gimme the goods lol
    Hahaha I wanted to do that but aiyah I dun stand to gain. Rather post here and warn u guys

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thks for the heads up DA!
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

one forum member suggested that it is a must to post pictures of item selling especially watches. why? because this member feels that this will eliminate resellers like TS started because if resellers use original seller picture, one can tell straight away.

anyway the reseller is 'hoping' that original wont be able to find out.

however, i feel that a simple image editing can do the trick, just put a signature @ a place where such reseller cannot mask away your signature by cropping and take away the details.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          one forum member suggested that it is a must to post pictures of item selling especially watches. why? because this member feels that this will eliminate resellers like TS started because if resellers use original seller picture, one can tell straight away.

anyway the reseller is 'hoping' that original wont be able to find out.

however, i feel that a simple image editing can do the trick, just put a signature @ a place where such reseller cannot mask away your signature by cropping and take away the details.
          That's one of the reasons why I m not very inclined to putting a signature. If I put a signature that cannot be photoshopped easily, the watermark has to be over the watch

Comment

Might have to consider getting a namecard so that you can just chuck it behind the watch when taking photos.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

or make is complusory to take picture at the time when they post the thread?
              this way, it can also prove that they have the item at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by voltshin View Post
                or make is complusory to take picture at the time when they post the thread?
                this way, it can also prove that they have the item at that time.
                This kinda things are hard to impose because we are dealing with a "virtual market" in a sense. Pictures can still be stolen and if u ask everyone to take a picture with today's newspaper..no point

Comment

problem is, even if you ask people to take pics, some will ignore (deliberate or otherwise) and still post thread without price/pics/etc.

even with the classifieds section, so many post still dont follow the rules. luckily, mods here are quick and close the thread quickly.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                    Might have to consider getting a namecard so that you can just chuck it behind the watch when taking photos.
                    This sounds like a brilliant idea if we take extra steps to safeguard our efforts. Probably DA can put that avatar pic of yours beside the selling items =P
                    The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

Er.. What pen is the guy selling? Bollerball pen?
                      Currently Wearing
                      Rolex 216570

Comment

Originally posted by theoldjaffa View Post
                        Er.. What pen is the guy selling? Bollerball pen?
                        I guess I was wrong...he was selling a Bollerball...I m selling a Rollerball different item.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X