Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And so..someone copied my items + pictures + description for sale and....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so..someone copied my items + pictures + description for sale and....

Posted up on his own blog to sell.

Well, I m quite relaxed with the pictures part because I don't mind sharing them...but not to someone who takes whatever I am selling (and I m sure he will contact me to bargain and sell him so he can make a quick buck)

Alright...here's the story.

I was searching around for more info of my Mont Blanc pen and I chanced upon this blog which was selling 2 of the pens I had and I thought had some uncanny resemblance

Most of the pictures looking familiar with below?

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=64654

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=64653

Did a quick check on this person and found that he was...

Axtro (in SGROC)

Nitzer/nite/Axtro ( in another local watch forum)

Seriously...I wouldn't have known if he hadn't stolen my pictures.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Wow...unbelievable

Thanks for sharing bro !!

Comment

lesson learnt. i will watermark my pictures.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

agree with triton bro.
        The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

if too lazy to watermark the pictures, even a hand written note with your nick would work.

goes to show what type of person he is too
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

There are few cases of these and I suspect some people pull this on me too.

Sometimes, people will ask me (when I post FS for watch) for best price. Give a best price then no sound. After a few days, then come with a lower offer.

I sometimes suspect that during those few days, the potential buyer goes around trying to find another buyer of the same watch. Once a price is fixed, then come buy from me.

Many times I suspect, but 2 times, I 'caught' them red handed. Cos, their potential buyer also knows me! Haha....and for all these trouble, that 'middleman' was out to earn $100!

Must really give it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

Sometimes, people will ask me (when I post FS for watch) for best price. Give a best price then no sound. After a few days, then come with a lower offer.

I sometimes suspect that during those few days, the potential buyer goes around trying to find another buyer of the same watch. Once a price is fixed, then come buy from me.

Many times I suspect, but 2 times, I 'caught' them red handed. Cos, their potential buyer also knows me! Haha....and for all these trouble, that 'middleman' was out to earn $100!

bro, some do it discreetly but some do it openly. I'm not surprised of your classic examples

Comment

Bro Darkie - Cyber detective!!

Bro KCK, if they coming out with time and 18K cash to make $100. that is some work, have to give it to them.

Quite a few flippers in the forum. Didn't really pinpoint them.
                Interesting to see own watch kena ping pong thought.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  if too lazy to watermark the pictures, even a hand written note with your nick would work.

goes to show what type of person he is too
                  U know lah...pictures won't look that nice if I put a watermark but looks like no choice.

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post

Actually I know about such cases, it happens lah ...at least don't make it so obvious that the moment I look at the post I know it's mine lah.

Do it discreetly, don't steal other's photos and I actually close one eye 1...

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                    Bro Darkie - Cyber detective!!.
                    U are the photoshop expert bro! hehehe

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    lesson learnt. i will watermark my pictures.
                    Yea =/

Comment

So it's two nicks of the same person(s). Tx for the alert
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                        Bro Darkie - Cyber detective!!

Bro KCK, if they coming out with time and 18K cash to make $100. that is some work, have to give it to them.

Quite a few flippers in the forum. Didn't really pinpoint them.
                        Interesting to see own watch kena ping pong thought.
                        Haha. I had a Pam last time that almost ping pong back to me! I also have a Rolex that ping pong pass 2 others to reach a friend within a month at few hundred higher than my sale price. I just laugh.

Comment

wah DA u damn power. how u managed to CSI so much stuff out?

btw, I oso tio before. Last time when I was selling a pair of my oakleys on yahoo auction, they bought it from me after bargaining but raised the price immediately and repost. And you know what!! same thing. use my pictures, same wordings, and post on YAHOO auctions again!!

I don mind people trying to buy low and sell high as well, but damn sianz when i took all the effort to take picture and stuff and they just as-is. at least change a bit mah

btw, DA, i confirm not that guy, sell me at a steal leh :P
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                            wah DA u damn power. how u managed to CSI so much stuff out?

btw, I oso tio before. Last time when I was selling a pair of my oakleys on yahoo auction, they bought it from me after bargaining but raised the price immediately and repost. And you know what!! same thing. use my pictures, same wordings, and post on YAHOO auctions again!!

I don mind people trying to buy low and sell high as well, but damn sianz when i took all the effort to take picture and stuff and they just as-is. at least change a bit mah

btw, DA, i confirm not that guy, sell me at a steal leh :P
                            I m fine with the reselling part, sometimes cannot run 1 but bro at least u received your money leh...for my case I didn't receive any money he just tapped onto my "resources" and sell at no cost.

I got more details but...no need for me to release those information. No point also.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              I m fine with the reselling part, sometimes cannot run 1 but bro at least u received your money leh...for my case I didn't receive any money he just tapped onto my "resources" and sell at no cost.

I got more details but...no need for me to release those information. No point also.
                              ps: i go ping him say i wanna buy then say COD lah. see how he gimme the goods lol
                              I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X