Is Osama KIA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Osama KIA?

According to this report, it is believe that he was KIA.

just like to raise a question, possessing a body can confirm? will there be DNA test carried out if there is indeed a DNA sample to compare to.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Osama Kia

I heard Osama bin laden went up the lorry . Good news what ! It will take sometimes to confirm by DNA nother process.

Comment

apparently he is confirmed KIA...all the news channels r covering it, with Obama himself confirming the kill...
      --------------------
      My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
      Pam 351M
      Rolex 216570
      Rolex 16610
      Rolex 6694
      Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
      Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Osama KIA or not is no longer important. Now, the problem of terrorism has spread further than him. It's self radicalization that is the new threat. Their mentor is not Osama but Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          According to this report, it is believe that he was KIA.

just like to raise a question, possessing a body can confirm? will there be DNA test carried out if there is indeed a DNA sample to compare to.
          the US govt has links through the saudi royal family (govt) to the bin ladens and i think obtaining a DNA specimen was something they had done a long time ago.

for years, it has been speculated (these include soldiers and lecturers i know that teach at west point, professors that serve in my university's political faculty, appointees to my school's ROTC, etc) that osama had died from kidney-related problems several years back, so this news is quite surprising to me (and probably them too).

i eagerly await news that the DNA will match...

as an aside; one of osama's (step?) brother sells his own brand of luxury wrist watches.
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            Osama KIA or not is no longer important. Now, the problem of terrorism has spread further than him. It's self radicalization that is the new threat. Their mentor is not Osama but Internet.
            you are correct and i absolutely agree that this has happened not because of osama but because of the newer generation of islamic radical (including militants ones) are more tech savvy, and, unfortunately it has proven to be quite useful in converting and recruiting people all around the world.
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              This!! Osama is the least of their problems now! Sure eliminating a figure might be good, but the ideology has spread further and faster than ever before.

Also who is the dispute whether Osama died naturally, or if the US directly did kill him. For all we know, he may have passed away from natural causes.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X