Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need your valuable suggestions for the location of our 4th anniversary celebrations!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your valuable suggestions for the location of our 4th anniversary celebrations!

Hey everyone!

Our anniversary date is likely to be set on the 11th June thanks to all your feedback!

Next up we are looking for a location that's hopefully centrally located, not too expensive ( Max $25-30 cost/pax), accessible via MRT and we need a private area/cordoned area.

Any suggestions from the floor?

Appreciate your suggestions/feedbacks

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

lighthouse bistro at lavender.. quite quiet in the evening. hahah opened by my company.
    food wise not bad (italian fusion)... around 30 per pax. if you want i can open few bottle of red wines for free!

Comment

Originally posted by voltshin View Post
      lighthouse bistro at lavender.. quite quiet in the evening. hahah opened by my company.
      food wise not bad (italian fusion)... around 30 per pax. if you want i can open few bottle of red wines for free!
      Sounds good.....got insider connection.

Comment

Thanks for the offer bro!

We are checking out on the pricing and the menu

Anymore suggestions guys?

Comment

hi all, i'm back from my 2 weeks reservist.
          anyone miss me?

Comment

hi all, i'm back from my 2 weeks reservist.
            anyone miss me?
            Thinking of you every moment...worried u will come back to me and tell me u have login problems

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Hey everyone!

Our anniversary date is likely to be set on the 11th June thanks to all your feedback!

Next up we are looking for a location that's hopefully centrally located, not too expensive ( Max $25-30 cost/pax), accessible via MRT and we need a private area/cordoned area.

Any suggestions from the floor?

Appreciate your suggestions/feedbacks
              hi ash, what about eggthree cafe...very cozy, food is good. I always think we shld have one gtg there. I am sure you guys will luv it as much as i do.I recommended friends, clients there all returned with positive feedbacks. My friend owns this cafe,also owner of the chain retail stores egg3. Location wise not so convenient cos not near to MRT.

Btw if you wonder whereabout it is quite near to old airport road hawker...

Comment

Pls delete if found inappropriate

http://www.eggthreecafe.com/

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post

very nice.. like a cottage. remind me of relish by wildrocket. very nice place at serene center.

Comment

hi ash, what about eggthree cafe...very cozy, food is good. I always think we shld have one gtg there. I am sure you guys will luv it as much as i do.I recommended friends, clients there all returned with positive feedbacks. My friend owns this cafe,also owner of the chain retail stores egg3. Location wise not so convenient cos not near to MRT.

Btw if you wonder whereabout it is quite near to old airport road hawker...
                    Looking good....what's the cost? Est~ Maybe we can have a small GTG in the east this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                      Looking good....what's the cost? Est~ Maybe we can have a small GTG in the east this weekend
                      ash, prices are reasonable too...anyone like to go and like to get more disc pm me.

Comment

very nice.. like a cottage. remind me of relish by wildrocket. very nice place at serene center.
                        Map..

Comment

thanks bro louie.. i will bring my wife there to enjoy...
                          any discount or can i just tell him "hey! my boss is louie wor... u better give me FOC!"

Comment

thanks bro louie.. i will bring my wife there to enjoy...
                            any discount or can i just tell him "hey! my boss is louie wor... u better give me FOC!"
                            hahahaa bro pm me, i kasi you the "secret code word" for special hahhaaa...most imptly is the staff my friend employed all very sincere and friendly. If you are lucky you bump into some celebrities there...hahahaa.

Comment

hahahaa bro pm me, i kasi you the "secret code word" for special hahhaaa...most imptly is the staff my friend employed all very sincere and friendly. If you are lucky you bump into some celebrities there...hahahaa.
                              Celebrities like louie ge? hahaha...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X