No announcement yet.

Are your V_O_T_E_S a secret?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow....1st time i hear of this kind of thing..interesting.....Son in navy then whole family must vote for the same party or else kana marked?

Hahaha....luckily i am in private sector...my family members are free to make their own choice!
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
      Our system is in this present state bcos of all these kiasu, kiasi, selfish people. What have all these old men gotta lose anyway? Thumbs down to them!!
      Normally they are OK until the hear the words "government" that is when their balls shrink to size of kacang putih
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Our system is in this present state bcos of all these kiasu, kiasi, selfish people. What have all these old men gotta lose anyway? Thumbs down to them!!
        I don't think they are KKS, just ignorance of the systems . I guess we will all vote with an agenda in mind and I don't think there is any right or wrong. It is all base on individuals upbringing, exposure to the society and awareness of the countries around us. My take is not to look at self but corporately.

Comment

yah they r ignorant. they cant track individual even if the voting slip got serial no. up till now still got so many ppl dono.

Comment

haha, bro relax lah. just hope they never make the wrong choice. they wont lose much since they gotto go soon. maybe their children will @#%$#$ in future lor haha

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              One neighbor the son works in navy.....the whole family believe must vote for gahmen else son will be marked and not get promotion! Pathetic!
              bro, your neighbour's son got substance or not? if not i think what they did also no use lah, waste time only. but based on their thinking, i think very hard lah haha

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                bro, your neighbour's son got substance or not? if not i think what they did also no use lah, waste time only. but based on their thinking, i think very hard lah haha
                No law. Not even occifer. But it's true about no point trying to explain to them....50 years of thinking not easy to change.

Comment

yah they r ignorant. they cant track individual even if the voting slip got serial no. up till now still got so many ppl dono.
                  change that can't to won't... they do record your polling card serial # on the voting slip stub... at present, the stiff penalty is about the main reason that is stopping any party from tracking individual votes...

but there's isn't any law, iirc, that stops anyone from tracking polls by precinct... hence the probable reason why one precinct may be redrawn in a different constituency in the next GE...

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post
                    change that can't to won't... they do record your polling card serial # on the voting slip stub... at present, the stiff penalty is about the main reason that is stopping any party from tracking individual votes...

but there's isn't any law, iirc, that stops anyone from tracking polls by precinct... hence the probable reason why one precinct may be redrawn in a different constituency in the next GE...
                    That's right... They can only trace which few blocks hv more PAP or opposition votes... Then they will redraw their GRC to suit their liking...

Abt that neighbour's son, if got substance, vote whoever also can get promoted one lah... If he **** up, lick balls got get choked lah...

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                      That's right... They can only trace which few blocks hv more PAP or opposition votes... Then they will redraw their GRC to suit their liking...

Abt that neighbour's son, if got substance, vote whoever also can get promoted one lah... If he **** up, lick balls got get choked lah...
                      Ya but old people's thinking cannot change. The fear is deep and real.

Comment

Originally posted by clokwerk oranje View Post

correct, that y as i said earlier, only by area and not by individual. anyway we will know the results by tonight or early moring this coming sun if u really vote for PaP because u believe in them, fine by all means. but if because of fear or unfounded benefits like chance of balloting a HDB flat, civil service promotions or whatever reasons, i think that is very selfish and i wont even look at them in the face. i am poor but i am well informed haha

Comment

correct, that y as i said earlier, only by area and not by individual. anyway we will know the results by tonight or early moring this coming sun if u really vote for PaP because u believe in them, fine by all means. but if because of fear or unfounded benefits like chance of balloting a HDB flat, civil service promotions or whatever reasons, i think that is very selfish and i wont even look at them in the face. i am poor but i am well informed haha
                          voting for PAP and getting promotion is definitely not true . As I don't see this happening to some of my friends in those areas.

Comment

Originally posted by TanWL View Post
                            voting for PAP and getting promotion is definitely not true . As I don't see this happening to some of my friends in those areas.
                            yah lor bro, even i know and i am a uneducated fellow. those old ppls dono i still can understand. but for those educated 1 that think that if they don vote for Pap, they will come after them or they will not get promoted if they r in civil service is really a laughing stock not i wanna suan them. their thinking is cannot make it liao, how can they make it in anything haha. i think it really unique sg

Comment

this is because PAPaya is clever.. they control big crowds many yrs ago in 3 big sectors. government sectors, unions and people association, even my boss talk to me about PAP yesterday before i go home. some who knows me, should know which sector i'm in.

Comment

sadly you've mistaken my post as agreeing with yours... if so inclined, someone could conduct an experiment replicating the polling model in use, and removing the constitutional imposition on keeping the way individuals' vote a secret.... votes can be tracked and identified to any individuals...

but why individuals votes will not be tracked is the repercussions any party complicit in such arrangement will have to face both legally and morally... and that is a price too high to pay... even more so than the mistake for mas selamat escape, and heads will truly have to roll... an apology will not just cut it...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X