Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex and Opposition

hi guys,

Since GE is coming, I would like to ask everybody a question.

If there are two candidates is going to contest in your constituency. Ruling party said if they win, everybody gets a rolex, maybe Explorer 1 since it is the cheapest of all. And the opposition said if they win, they have nothing to give.

Don't come after me hor during GTG. This is just for fun only.

Who will you choose?
    Ruling party that gives you a Rolex if they win
    23.81%
    Opposition party that gives you nothing if they win
    76.19%
    Enicar Sherpa 147 R.I.P.
    Omega Constellation 168.045 - 368.845
    Omega Constellation 168.059 - 368.0852
    Omega Speedmaster Automatic (“Reduced”) 3510.50.00
    Omega Planet Ocean Big Size 2208.50.00
    Omega Railmaster XXL 2806.52.37
    Tag Heuer WN2111

This is a hard question to answer.

Lets say I get a explorer 1 @ 6K value.
    Say GST up to 10% from initial 3%.

7% X 30K X 5yrs = 10,500. I believe many people will exceed this figure.
    4% X 30K X 5yrs = 6,000. For rest of your life, fill in your estimate life span.

Add:
    ERP increment
    COE price
    Public transport increment
    Housing inflation
    Power inflation

Then the explorer will be deposited into your CPF for your own good.
    Mean while you can take the box first.
    Watch head at 55. After 62 one link per year.

For opposition:
    You get nothing but NOISE according to someone.

So its hard decision.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

If the opposition party can win in my GRC, I'll be so happy that I'll be the one giving them a Rolex!!!!
      1 3 5
      ├┼┼╕
      2 4 6 R

Comment

Hahaha... Ya man... Oppositions rocks... Lets join hands & vote those money faced MPs out...

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
          Hahaha... Ya man... Oppositions rocks... Lets join hands & vote those money faced MPs out...
          all MPs also money faced. say one thing do another.

when voting in politicians, its not the voting based on their policies, but on who is the lessor evil amongst them.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            all MPs also money faced. say one thing do another.

when voting in politicians, its not the voting based on their policies, but on who is the lessor evil amongst them.
            Who can guarantee their policies will definitely WORK? We just need any alternative voice... Rather then just let the ruling party pass any evil law n policies as they wish. 3 years after the escape of "some" top terrorist in Singapore, Our MP then admit its his responsibility? What would happened to us if we make this kind of mistakes at work? (bye bye, u can go home now.) Not to mention all the cost involved in making all the banners, posters, ads to warn Singaporeans. I wonder where all these money came from? Since we are in this forum, lets just say the money come from the watches we wanted to buy but cant buy becos we have to pay taxes, GST hikes, raise of living cost in Sin. We really need to vote wisely... For the future of our next generation...

Comment

take the rolex...i'll be crazy not to take up this deal..
              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
              Audemars Piguet ROO
              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
              Panerai 270
              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
              Rolex 116610LV
              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by kennyleow View Post
                hi guys,

Ruling party said if they win, everybody gets a rolex, maybe Explorer 1 since it is the cheapest of all. And the opposition said if they win, they have nothing to give.

I wouldn't trust them. NATO only.

Comment

[QUOTE=deslene; 3 years after the escape of "some" top terrorist in Singapore, Our MP then admit its his responsibility? What would happened to us if we make this kind of mistakes at work? (bye bye, u can go home now.) Not to mention all the cost involved in making all the banners, posters, ads to warn Singaporeans. I wonder where all these money came from? living cost in Sin.[/QUOTE]

What about the poor NS boys who were made to feed the mosquitoes in the forested areas that they suspect the fugitive was hiding in for weeks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deslene View Post
                    Who can guarantee their policies will definitely WORK? We just need any alternative voice... Rather then just let the ruling party pass any evil law n policies as they wish. 3 years after the escape of "some" top terrorist in Singapore, Our MP then admit its his responsibility? What would happened to us if we make this kind of mistakes at work? (bye bye, u can go home now.) Not to mention all the cost involved in making all the banners, posters, ads to warn Singaporeans. I wonder where all these money came from? Since we are in this forum, lets just say the money come from the watches we wanted to buy but cant buy becos we have to pay taxes, GST hikes, raise of living cost in Sin. We really need to vote wisely... For the future of our next generation...
                    I agree with you on all fronts, but what im trying to say is, dont plant too much hopes in any one basket (opposition parties, etc). I understand there may/is contempt for the current party, and as natural human instinct, to seek alternatives.

And for the record, no policies have ever shown to work as per design. There will always be flaws in the system.

Vote wisely indeed, but vote on facts, not emotions. Which unfortunately, politics tend to play on emotions alot.

For the record, I was briefly in a political party right straight after I graduated from sec school (centre right known as conservative party). Left one year later due to party infighting, too many cocks inside These days, i tend to stay away from any political parties
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Take 1 Explorer later kenna payback with 3 Daytona........this time really need to vote carefully. The cost of living is getting really high......

Comment

Originally posted by majortom View Post
                        Take 1 Explorer later kenna payback with 3 Daytona........this time really need to vote carefully. The cost of living is getting really high......
                        Obviously... Nothing is for free, especially in Singapore... Give $600-$800 now, take back dunno how much later... We dun need opposition to be Gov now, but some voice/debate inside would definitely benefit the people... The Gov only think of themselves, their pay, their power, but do they care abt the poor n the old? Think of what help is given to those, whether it's enough... I rest my case...

Comment

I hope there won't be a walkover in Tanjong Pagar GRC, if not I still cannot vote this time round.
                          1 3 5
                          ├┼┼╕
                          2 4 6 R

Comment

Haha Seventh Son bro, we live in the same area. We belong to this special group whereby ruling party wins, we have no rolex. wakaka...
                            Enicar Sherpa 147 R.I.P.
                            Omega Constellation 168.045 - 368.845
                            Omega Constellation 168.059 - 368.0852
                            Omega Speedmaster Automatic (“Reduced”) 3510.50.00
                            Omega Planet Ocean Big Size 2208.50.00
                            Omega Railmaster XXL 2806.52.37
                            Tag Heuer WN2111

Comment

Err..... any bros here...... neber vote before in GE?
                              劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X