This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Just unfortunate. Sori to hear tis. Did u lose anything in tis transaction?
    thks bro. its just me to let go and warn bros here. or maybe like what babyfolio said, someone may be lucky. for me 1 bad case enough liao.

errrr regarding the lose... lose of trust, lose of sleep, lose of false anticipation, lose of handphone airtime, lose of promise to friends.... actually i not that stupid till lose of any thing monetary lah
    I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

Originally posted by Vknighthawke View Post
      You guys are real COURTEOUS here, just NAME HIM OUT so me need not go through all your previous post in case me want to deal licence aeroplane owner. haha..
      SG-ROC has very good culture. lots of nice ppl and new comer are made welcome due to common interest. we dun make enemy but we also dun let enemy make us.

paiseh paiseh for all the posts, i posted the particular thread here liao mah
      I need DeTox . Poisoned from Arowana, Marine Reef, Tube Amp Speakers Audiophile, Rollies and Paneraillies

Comment

hahaha... understand the pains u'd gone thru'... at least u didnt part wif ur money n i think tats most important. nevrmind, treat as a lesson learnt wif little damage. cont ur hunt
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by archie2000 View Post
          errrr regarding the lose... lose of trust, lose of sleep, lose of false anticipation, lose of handphone airtime, lose of promise to friends.... actually i not that stupid till lose of any thing monetary lah
          No sweat bro, count it as a blessing, becos someday, somewhere and someone will sell you a better one. His O is not the last in this universe. Don't lose sleep over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            hahaha... understand the pains u'd gone thru'... at least u didnt part wif ur money n i think tats most important. nevrmind, treat as a lesson learnt wif little damage. cont ur hunt
            Originally posted by surestik View Post
            No sweat bro, count it as a blessing, becos someday, somewhere and someone will sell you a better one. His O is not the last in this universe. Don't lose sleep over it.
            Cheers bros

Comment

A demerit point for him.....

Comment

Originally posted by babyfolio View Post
                A demerit point for him.....
                This thread is not moving anymore after my comment.....

Comment

Your post so powerful...no 1 can say anything else liaos hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Your post so powerful...no 1 can say anything else liaos hahaha
                    Only kopi talk. Don't be so serious lah. Now Lim kopi, can smoke.

Comment

Will like to clarify the misunderstanding. I have 2 potential buyers called me, archie2000 happen to be the 2nd one and prefer the watch to be verified at Omeag Service centre. The 1 st one is more sincere and come now all the way to my place deal the watch, I definitely feel bad to disappoint him & he also offer me a very good price as well...

Comment

Beware of this trader

Originally posted by archie2000 View Post
                        he advertised his watch in buy/sell
                        i offered at his asking price and offered to deal at OSC next day
                        he said not free and suggested next week
                        he updated his sales thread that watch pending verification
                        i waited and he called to said not free again, change to another date
                        i waited again until my hand really itchy liao then he called and said watch chopped by another person who offered a slightly higher price and that person kept pestering him to sell to him wtf
                        then he said wait few more weeks got another coming in.
                        i said not interested anymore.
                        then he called again to ask his fren to let me have the "same" piece.
                        i said i am still keen on the watch but not keen to deal with him anymore
                        Will like to clarify the misunderstanding. I have 2 potential buyers called me, archie2000 happen to be the 2nd one and prefer the watch to be verified at Omeag Service centre. The 1 st one is more sincere and come now all the way to my place deal the watch, I definitely feel bad to disappoint him & he also offer me a very good price as well...

Will like to share that I had encountered many cases whereby buyers ask for discount even though we had agreed the price on the forum, actual photos are uploaded as well.. I believe I had the right to do so ...

Comment

Good to hear the other side of the story...now waiting for the buyer to reply...
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by ccl2lcc View Post
                            Will like to share that I had encountered many cases whereby buyers ask for discount even though we had agreed the price on the forum, actual photos are uploaded as well.. I believe I had the right to do so ...
                            I encountered that too some even further lower the watch price by as much as 20%. That is not very nice since price is agreed already.
                            Last edited by teo; 29-08-08, 11:53 AM.
                            Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                            Rolex LV submariner
                            Rolex TT black submariner
                            Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                            Rolex Non date submariner
                            Rolex Explorer2
                            More...

Comment

If have communicate than should not lead to misunderstanding
                              You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by ccl2lcc View Post

did you from the start, inform archie2000 that he is no. 2 right and no. 1 gets 1st bite? that wld have made things clearer...
                                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                                three times is enemy action and
                                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                                ."

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X