Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone uses OSIM uSonic to clean their babies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone uses OSIM uSonic to clean their babies?

http://www.osim.com/UK/product/usoni...C-23FD539AC984

anyone uses the above to clean their precious watches, jewelries, etc? a colleague saw me wiping my watch and he recommended the above product (says his wife uses it for her jewelries)... i'm just wondering if it's safe and all that since i can't find much online in the way of reviews

thanks in advance!

never use it for the watch....

u can detach the bracelet for cleaning though.....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
      never use it for the watch....

u can detach the bracelet for cleaning though.....
      Agreed
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

thanks for your responses! hmmm, is it because it's not good for the movement or something?

anyway the bracelet (specially the elaborate ones with gazillion parts) is prolly the area where the grime or gunk will accumulate... if the watch back gets dirty, easier to remove

----

another question then, is it alright to wash the watch/bracelet daily if it's water resistant? i'm a bit anal/oc and i prefer 'em clean every morning when i put one on, not to mention my skin seems to be quite sensitive, easy to blotch and itch when the bracelet's not clean (or mebbe just psychological hehe)

Comment

yeah the ultrasonic vibrations could potentially damage the movement.....
          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X