China Square Central Flea Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Square Central Flea Market

I am not sure if this was brought up before, but a couple of weekends ago I was at China Square Central Flea Market and found it very interesting - with a lot of vintage stuff and watches on sale.

For those of you wanting to have a different sort of Sunday morning, you can check out the place. Sundays only, from 9am to 6pm. Air-con. Most of the action is on the second floor. But I think it spans, basement, ground floor and second floor.

Oh yea, why I was there, I was looking for those "Diamond" brand black and white vintage clock...

Originally posted by wind128 View Post
    I am not sure if this was brought up before, but a couple of weekends ago I was at China Square Central Flea Market and found it very interesting - with a lot of vintage stuff and watches on sale.

For those of you wanting to have a different sort of Sunday morning, you can check out the place. Sundays only, from 9am to 6pm. Air-con. Most of the action is on the second floor. But I think it spans, basement, ground floor and second floor.

Oh yea, why I was there, I was looking for those "Diamond" brand black and white vintage clock...
    I was there almost every Sunday coz my son like to have breakfast at the 'Hans' at Great eastern building. U should check out the stall selling watches infront of the main entrance(facing the road), he had many branded preowned watches. But the price is on the high side i will say, just look look cc will do.. hahaha
    Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

JW, u mean?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        JW, u mean?
        No la, I referring to d flea market 1 la... Go n take a look la..
        Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

first level nearest to the taxi stand,there are afew stalls selling ROLEXes..All preowned. Price wise,i dun bother to ask...cos i know where to look when i wanna buy one! SG-ROC.com!!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
            first level nearest to the taxi stand,there are afew stalls selling ROLEXes..All preowned. Price wise,i dun bother to ask...cos i know where to look when i wanna buy one! SG-ROC.com!!
            Hey guys,

I used to be there also to look at their watches, they has all kind of brand.

I guess the stall set up by a group, cos normally I saw quite a number of people standing behind the stall. If I am not wrong they belong to "don't know what watch association".

Comment

Only problem is quality not great but price is like that on internet

Originally posted by wind128 View Post

I have browsed several times but never bought anything.

Comment

Originally posted by whiteangle74 View Post
                I was there almost every Sunday coz my son like to have breakfast at the 'Hans' at Great eastern building. U should check out the stall selling watches infront of the main entrance(facing the road), he had many branded preowned watches. But the price is on the high side i will say, just look look cc will do.. hahaha
                I'm a regular there at CSC nearly every sunday too, to shop for my toys collection. Have checked and asked on some rollies at the stall near the taxi stand. Price wise is considered high side especially those without papers. Ask them more about the watch they also blur blur one... machiam watches on consignment like that.... look look see see can liao.

If those that are interested in pre-owned watches, there is a guy having a "store" at the building beside CSC facing the road. Nice and friendly man. Can go and see see. Got some nice vintage omegas and rollies (sometimes).

Comment

Diamond brand black and white vintage clock - is this the wall mounted
                  clock run by electricity. I have seen one. Btw, what is rougly the price
                  of one of these things.

Comment

That gentleman operating along the road is a nice guy indeed

Originally posted by Radiolite22 View Post
                    If those that are interested in pre-owned watches, there is a guy having a "store" at the building beside CSC facing the road. Nice and friendly man. Can go and see see. Got some nice vintage omegas and rollies (sometimes).

He is quite friendly and obliging. However, you will need to bargain as well, because I found his Omegas not very cheap - in fact quite close to international prices. Quality is uneven, he has a few good pieces, and also some which are not quite good.

Comment

anyone bought Rolex from the flea before? saw quite a few nice ones..
                      went to look at the stall facing the taxi stand and found that their prices a bit too high..

Comment

lai! lai! lai! tomorrow see me at 2nd floor escalator turn right first stall. a lot of omega seamaster and pie pans n vintage watches.

Comment

I was there this afternoon. See but also didn't managed to pick up anything
                          Rolex Datejust 178279
                          Rolex Milgauss GV
                          Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X