Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What else do you collect? Besides Rolex? It is the Rolex Lifestyle....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What else do you collect? Besides Rolex? It is the Rolex Lifestyle....

I am keen to hear what other member/friends here collect.

ROLEX is a lifestyle choice - It is alot more than just watches. Rolex signifies to the world you are a man/lady of quality. It tells the world you are worldly and cultured.
    What Rolex lifestyle do you live?

I suppose my collection is really a "luxury goods" collection - I collect LUXURY!

Besides my Luxury Collection I am quite poor and modest.

I am keen to see what the ROLEX LIFESTYLE IS ALL ABOUT! Personally I believe it is about luxury!

1 Collection - Watches (you have all seen my wife's watches - so I wont post again!)

2 Collection - Louis Vuitton. I love the French Luxury maker! I am a sucker for the hard sided pieces. Admittedly having a different briefcase for each day of the week may be going too far?!

3 Jewellery - What greater sign of love is there than jewellery? I think the best way for a man to say "I LOVE YOU"

PART 2

4 Vintage Tin Toys - For the child in all boys! (Not greatly expensive or valuable but just beautiful!)

6 Cartier Clocks - I just love Cartier and these clocks are just so beautiful. I had a few JLC Atmos clocks but they kept playing up. So it is with Cartier - 3 of these are quartz - but so cute!

Comment

I am lost for words
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

very very nice!!!

Comment

Simply Awesome!!!

Comment

Wow, you are a true collector of all things.

I am a collector of properties. It's a really expensive hobby next to all my ever growing collection of watches.

Comment

great collection!

Comment

Originally posted by Archie42 View Post
                I am keen to hear what other member/friends here collect.

ROLEX is a lifestyle choice - It is alot more than just watches. Rolex signifies to the world you are a man/lady of quality. It tells the world you are worldly and cultured.
                What Rolex lifestyle do you live?

I suppose my collection is really a "luxury goods" collection - I collect LUXURY!

Besides my Luxury Collection I am quite poor and modest.

I am keen to see what the ROLEX LIFESTYLE IS ALL ABOUT! Personally I believe it is about luxury!

1 Collection - Watches (you have all seen my wife's watches - so I wont post again!)

2 Collection - Louis Vuitton. I love the French Luxury maker! I am a sucker for the hard sided pieces. Admittedly having a different briefcase for each day of the week may be going too far?!

3 Jewellery - What greater sign of love is there than jewellery? I think the best way for a man to say "I LOVE YOU"

You are one hardcore LV fan! The trunks are but sadly it isn't practical here.

Are you or your wife from TPF too?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Wow. Those LV trunks must fly first class to bring along. Can't check them in right? I have not seen them in economy class.

I collect receipts and bills. Every month sure got some. Ha

Comment

OMG, eyes almost popped-out
                    Rolex Datejust 178279
                    Rolex Milgauss GV
                    Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...